Part 6- Shiratorizawa??!!

( music if you like just swipe💕)

I went back to my room, as I still live with my mother, a former model or idk honestly and idc.

Oikawa- do you today's date?

Y/n- no.

I said acting like if I didn't know, bc I don't want to know about that man.

Oikawa- come on.

Oikawa- it's dad anniversary the day he decided to leave us for his career!

He said smiling I hit the back of his head.

Y/n- you idiot it's nothing to be smiling about Torū!

Oikawa- oh, I know!

Ugh, I turn around to leave him alone. I was alone in my room when I get a call... I ignored it but it kept calling.

So I answered.

Y/n- hello?

??- hello is this y/n oikawa-Takagi?

Y/n- yes, this is her? Who's asking?

??- hello my name is Amy, Chan- sugri and I'm the principal of the Shiratorizawa Academy.

Y/n- oh hi, how can i help you?

Amy- I just want Torū let you know you have a scholarship for you and next year when your a third-year.

Y/n- oh, I'm currently in a other school thanks for the offer though.

Amy- we will talk to the school your enrolled right now. If you like.

Y/n- can you give a moment.

Amy- sure!

I put her on mute and I texted my mom telling her about she respond right away what a miracle and she said sure.

Y/n- hello?

Amy- yes?

Y/n- i will be taking the scholarship.

Amy- okay and you usually have room mates but it's optional would you like one?

Y/n- no thank you.

Amy- okay we do have a dress code on Monday's and Thursday and the rest it free dress on the weekends when your going Torū the cafeteria where whatever you like but if it's to revealing please where the robe given to you in your dorm.

Y/n- i understand do I need Torū get anything else?

Amy- no, but we do give you your uniform two pairs of PE uniform and regular and shoes and your high knee socks. You have a  bathroom in your dorm along with a bed that's big enough to fit two people. We will like you to move in by tomorrow.

Y/n- okay thanks and pelase can your print out rules for me and put them in my dorm. Also the books for class?

Amy- no need, everything is online. I expect gym or PE of course.

She said giggling.

Amy- also it mandatory you join a club or become a manger of a team you'll like boys or girls. Up to you can wait to meet you in person, y/n- Chan.

Y/n- me too Ms. Amy.

I sigh and grab boxes from the basement and bring them and start putting my picture with oikawa when were younger and a family picture but I'm going to cover my parents faces since people in the new school will probably use me.

I put my charger and my shoes and clothes and everything I want to take with me. I put it in my car yes, I have a car believe it or not. It's new and not used my dad bought for me few weeks ago yes we are still in contact. I don't want to talk about it.