Part 18- Ushijima....

6 months later...

I'm a 3rd year now. I'm proud of myself and I'm currently still living with my roommate, we become good friends. He's very funny but I'm a waitress and I have to get to work...

I put my uniform and my roommate, drops me off in his motorcycle. I thank him.

Y/n- thanks Sung-Ho

Sung-Ho- pick you up at the same time?

Y/n- yes.

He leave and I enter in the back and start attending to the clients, I haven't talk to oikawa... or none of them actually.

Y/n- hello, I'm Ha-Eun Oikawa your waiter, what would you like to order?

I said as I looked to the couple of boys and realized who they were... I'm not sure they recognized me since I changed my appearance, My hair is now lighter.

?- I would have a water with ice.

?- I would have water as well thanks.

Y/n- I'll be back with your water's.

I'm honestly shocked to see ushijima and Tendō here....

I serve their water and place it in their table.

Y/n- would you like to order?

Ushijima- yes, I would have Kimchi.

Tendō - so would I.

Y/n- okay, coming right up.

I left to go attend the rest of customers,
when Tendō  raised his hand. I walked to them.

Y/n- yes?

Tendō- do I know you? You look familiar...

Y/n- Uhm, I guess i have one of those faces heh.

Tendō's POV-

She leaves, I face ushijima again.

Tendō- why do I feel like that's y/n?

Ushijima- I think that's y/n...

Tendō- if so she changed her name..

Tendō- we should follow her...

Ushijima- no.

Y/n- here's your Kimchi enjoy it.

It's been 1 hour since we finished our Kimchi, we kept ordering food.

It's been 2 hours now...

Y/n- hello, guys I'm sorry but my shift is over my friend here will take your table.

Tendō- it's fine actually we want the check.

I pay for it, and we wait in the front to see who what direction she's headed, we are currently in ushijima's car.

A motorcycle up approaches her, the human takes the helmet off to find a male who's around his 19's, she gets on and out her helmet on.

We follow right behind them, and they make few turns to find them stop, in an apartment complex.

They get off and people with suits come outside, and from a triangle around them. Like almost guarding them I turn to see ushijima and he's gripping the steering wheel.

Ushijima- is she important or is he?

Tendō- I'm not sure I searched her name but I only see other multiple " Ha-Eun"

Ushijima- try adding oikawa to the as the last name idiot.

Tendō- oh right, omg look!

Ushijima- " is Ha-Eun oikawa, dating Sung-Ho??"

Tendō- who tf is " Sung-Ho"

Ushijima- look it up.

Tendō- no way...

Ushijima- what?

Tendō- nothing... come one let's go...

Ushijima- Tendō!

Tendō- his dad owns a company

Ushijima- a what?!

Tendō- A company

Ushijima- ok.

Tendō- that's it?

He clearly ignores me, we waited we didn't see any movement into like 35 minutes later to see y/n coming out with a ball gown. Y/n's ball gown wasn't puffy it was beautiful the color red looked good on her with a split for her leg.

I turn to see ushijima, and his eyes sparkle like they used too when he saw y/n...

Their driver opens the door for them and they arrive to a big building and I'm guessing that's the company which we later leave because we weren't the only ones in Korea. The coach let's us have a month free and the boys choose to travel to Korea for 2 weeks. Now that we found y/n I don't think ishijima would want to leave...