Part 13-why are you ignoring me?

We came back from Tokyo, and I was chilling in my dorm when I hear a knock.

Ushijima- open it.

I got up and opened it.

Ushijima- wtf happened to you dude? Starches and bruises on your ches-

Y/n- what happened?

Ushijima- coach mad mad.

Y/n- did you tell him?!

Ushijima- i did!

I was walking to my bed to sit and ushijima did when he tripped over my shoe and he fell above me .

When I heard the door open.

Iwaizumi- y/n-y/n...

Ushijima- Iwaizumi it's n-

Iwaizumi- fuckin cheater!

Y/n- Iwai, baby.

I said walking to him kissing his forehead.

Y/n- if you can come inside. Ushijima was telling me how coach is mad at me and I sat down in my bed and ushijima was going to sit as well when you see, my shoe right there he tripped causing to fall on top of me.

Iwaizumi- is that true ushijima?

Ushijima- it is, and y/n coach says you'll be running a 3.5 miles around the court, with us today @ 6:30pm.

Y/n- ugh great.

Ushijima left and Iwaizumi came closer to me.

Iwaizumi- good but I want to be the only one who's on top of you.

He said kissing my neck, and a I opened my legs for his waist to go there for it to be easier he ripped my shirt. Leaving me in bra he took of my bra with one hand and leaving me top less, he started to suck my boobs. When ushijima came inside.

Ushijima- y/n I forgot to tell you I left my shorts he-

Iwaizumi- shorts?!

He said as he lifted himself up.

Y/n- yeah, a few months ago I ran into him causing me to black out and he let me shower in his place and led me shorts and boxers and undershirt and a hoodie.

I put on Iwaizumi shirt and hand him his shorts.

Y/n- why all of sudden?

Ushijima- well these are my lucky shorts...

Y/n- oh, do u still have my-

Ushijima- i do it has its own area.

Iwaizumi- my what y/n?

Y/n- clothes, don't worry this happened when I went on a run when I was back at ur school.

Iwaizumi- okay babe.

He grabbed a other shirt that he left out on his shoes and left.

Ushijima- i think he's jealous...

Y/n- can we talk?

Ushijima- sure.

Y/n- i- i don't know but I think it's better if I told you this, when I was young my parents got a divorce and when that happened I started to harm myself.

I said grabbing a makeup wipe and removing the foundation.

Y/n- not just cuz of that, they also more pressure on me to get A+ and no A- it was hard then one day I stopped eating due to the stress and Torū kept telling me to eat. I didn't listen till one day when me and Torū where in gym I was running and blacked out and I fell on Iwaizumi. Then I was told the Iwaizumi carried me to the nurse and Torū came running, Iwaizumi never left my side. I- I what happened in the party it wasn't a mistake, I felt safe, felt like I was myself around you, but Iwaizumi...

Ushijima- i understand and I'll wait for you. I'm mostly not this nice, to people or show them I care. When I saw you, for the third time my face expression relaxed and I felt safe, and happy around you, and you don't have to cover those scars, you are a survivor and I'm proud of you for it.

" proud of you" he said no one ever said that to me so I started to cry a little he saw me and he grabbed my shoulder bring me closer to him.

We fell asleep, and we missed the run but Iwaizumi was ignoring me all he texted me was " my phone will be cutoff for a while love you" but I know his phone is never cutoff bc his mother pays for a whole year in advance.

Day of creation- 10/6/20
Words- 706