Part 14- ushijima?

I was in my dorm chilling and I was naked since i like sleeping naked sometimes, I was chilling when I heard a knock I put my robe on and opened my door to find NO ONE.

I slept naked and I heard my door open to find ushijima.

Y/n- yo, wtf how did-

I was cut off by him pinning me down on my bed.

Ushijima- are you naked?

Y/n- yes!

Ushijima- what why?

Y/n- i like sleeping like this dumbass!

I said as he got of me, and stand there embarrassed.

Y/n- pass me my robe.

He passed my robe and I put in on fast grabbed clothes and I honestly just grabbed the clothing form on top of my shelf.

To see ushijima smiling at me.

Y/n- what?!

Ushijima- well your wearing my shorts and shirt...

Y/n- HUH?!

I said taking of the shirt and leaving me exposed to him I covered my nipples looking for a bra and found one and put on a shirt that seemed to be Iwaizumi old junior high school shirt. Still fits me.

Y/n- why are you in here? How are you in here?

Ushijima- the principal gave me a spare to your room. I came here to take you on a run.

Y/n- oh then let's go.

We went running for like 2 h and on the last few minutes ushijima had to piggy back carry me because my legs became jelly.

A/n: short chapter, I've been trying to finish my series! And I'm currently re-reading killing stalking.