Part 19- Modeling

Me and sung-ho arrived to his dad's company, I don't why I dressed so fancy but ig.

Sung-Ho's dad- hello y/n, would you like to go into modeling?

Y/n- do i need my parents to be here?

Sung-Ho's dad- nope, we just need your permission.

Y/n- how much will it pay?

Sung-Ho's dad- it will depend upon yourself is you want it to be successful, but if you dated my son you'll have more publicity.

Y/n- Sung-ho, are you okay with that?

Sung-Ho- I'm fine with it plus I'm a model myself as well I have more years then you on modeling career, and I'm 19.

Y/n- but, I'm 18 years old.

Sung-Ho- your and adult now and have been for awhile is this just hitting you?

Y/n- ig you can say YES!

Sung-Ho- okay I'll do it but how will this go down?

Sung-Ho's dad- okay so sung will post a picture of you and him together and she will do the same. Then after a week you can post a picture of her and tag her and put in the caption " bestie" or something you teenagers do.

Y/n- he's calling himself old 💀.

Y/n- I'll take the job.

Sung-ho's dad- good, I'll send my son the details and he will pass them on to you. Since your dating him now you'll become famous in no time since my company is huge.

Y/n- thank you sir.

I said As I bowed to his father. I was coming out the building when I saw a familiar car. It was in the car of the afternoon...