HCS- What It Would Be Like Being Asta's Best Friend

A/N- ok but y'all didn't have to DEVOUR tristful like that. 

A new poll will start tonight in my announcements so

A new poll will start tonight in my announcements so... be aware!

requested by 

-

-If Asta was your best friend, he would be very chill but goofy (as he always is)

-You two would be very innocent with the things you do, like hanging out, playing games, joking around.

-You two would be very competitive, like how Asta is with Yuno.

-Let's say: you were very fast, but Asta wants to see how fast you are, you would race with him to see who's the fatest but you would always win because... you're just faster than him.

-"What!? How'd you win? I was in the lead!"

"That is true but, you just aren't faster than me... sucks to be you, Asta."

"Damn it!"

"Ahaha!"

-Everytime you two would have missions together, they would be done with ease, you guys have immaculate teamwork together.

-When Asta is down in the dumps, you always give him great advice, which really makes him cheer up in the end.

-"So next time, just don't put too much thought into it, mistakes can be fixed."

"Thank you, Y/N... I really owe you one."

Pffft. Don't sweat it at all. We're best friends, remember?"

-You two aren't really overprotective of each other because the both of you are very strong and know how to defend yourself, unless you're in great danger.

"You strugglin there, Y/N?"

"Nah, I'll be just fine. No need to worry!"

-Since Asta is a loud, cheery and loveable goofball, he would ALWAYS start and lead weird but interesting conversations with you, and you would just go with the flow like it's nothing.

-You often hang out in his room and play games with him and talk about your futures together. Nothing more, nothing less because you're only best friends... not friends with benefits.

"I promise I will become-"

"The Wizard King. You say it everyday, we get it."

"But I will!"

"Oh my God, Asta. WE. GET. IT. You'll become the Wizard King, now let's continue where we left off."

"F-fine"

-You two will always be showing each other the funniest memes. Everyday. Non-stop.

"Y/N, look." He would say while giggling.

"Hmm?"

"It says "6,9-"

"PFFFFFFT-"

-You two are complete crackheads but there is nothing wrong with that at all! In fact, you embrace the energy and radiate it everyday. :)

-Asta will be very funny because that's how he is.

If you are away for some reason, he would send you long letters asking about you.

-You would always help him recover fast from a tough battle, like giving him medicine, changing his bandages, and yadadadada.

-And it's just you two known for being THAT DUO all around the Clover Kingdom.

end- Hmm... I really don't know what else to write... I think that's it.