Lime/ Klaus X Reader- Unexpected Birthday Gift

Since today is Klaus' birthday, I thought that we would give him a little romantic gift for him since he really needs some love in the Black Clover community. I literally see no content for him at all, so this is for him!

This is also a gender neutral reader because I usually just write female and I need to explore a bit more when it comes to writing. It's little mature at the end btw so read at your own risk.

-

Today is April 19th, which means Klaus' birthday today. Usually before he entered the Golden Dawn his family and him would have a big celebration since they were nobles and wanted to make everything look perfect with no mistakes at all. But, since he is a Magic Knight...things have taken a drastic turn.

There were no more big-ass parties, no more gatherings and thousands of gifts from fellow nobles. It was kind of like a normal day but with random surprises from his teammates.

Did he mind?

No. Not really since it has been five years since he had a 'proper' celebration so he has adjusted to it. It's not something to be a little baby about. He's 20 now, so he should act like an adult as he should. Not a father.

Right now, Klaus was getting ready, putting on his uniform, and his annoying signature, blue, faux fur boots. He gets up and tries to look for anything else he might need before he gets going but, his vision is very blurry, making him lose his balance, falling to his knees.

Dammit! Where are my glasses? Don't me I threw them around carelessly last night. He stresses out to himself, while crawling around the floor for his glasses. Klaus rarely gets himself into these types of situations since he is always careful of his stuff- especially his precious glasses. Without his glasses he is without a doubt; nothing.

Suddenly, a rhythmic knock on the door gets the blind boy's attention, he jumps straight to his feet and takes in a deep breath, hoping that he doesn't fall again.

He opens the door and sees the glorious site of his fellow companion. Y/N.

Y/N was always a bright, but silent one. Their moves in the battle left Klaus speechless, stunned, fascinated, amazed. Klaus always compares himself with them, always thinking about how determined they were, they were determined to save anyone, to put a smile on peoples face when they needed it. Klaus would always downgrade himself, thinking that he could never be as strong as them, thinking that it made him weak in both ways. Both physically and mentally. It was like he was in love with them, he just couldn't help it.

"Y-Y/N...what are you doing here?" Klaus curiously stammers, looking everywhere but at Y/N, his face red, hands shaking, and face sweating like he was soaked in rain. He looked an absolute mess, and the worst part is that his eyes didn't have the handicap they needed, so he saw double of Y/N which made him more embarrassed and flustered.

"What am I doing here? I came here to say happy birthday...obviously..." Y/N slightly chuckles at Klaus, seeing how adorable he is with his face all red like that.

Klaus feels so embarrassed right now. It's his birthday today and he looks like it's his last day on Earth. Right in front of his crush. Damn. That's a shame.

"Are you okay Klaus? Your face is all red and your pupils are looking very non-existent right now..." Y/N asks, their eyebrows slightly creased with their head tilted a bit.

"I-I'm fine...I was just getting ready for today but, I lost something so I'm looking for it now..." The diamond blue haired boy scratches his head as he turns his head to face his room, seeing if he could find his glasses from his current view.