Nozel Silva x Reader- A Strange Feeling Part 1

I rewrote the whole oneshot...It was ass...AHhh but, part 2 will be up soon.

Sorry @Reneqade

Y/N's P.O.V

"Hey Y/N, you have the quest with Captain." My friend says while she walks up to me.

A quest with the Captain? Cool.

In our squad, the Silver Eagles, if you have been performing very well, you get to go on the quest with the Captain to see how your doing himself; I've never actually been on a quest with the Captain nor see him alot despite my high rank as a rank 2 Senior Magic Knight.

"I do?" I ask her.

"Of course you do! Why would I lie to you? You've been performing well so much, of course the Captain would have to acknowledge you." She cheers.

Yeah. Yeah. I guess I'm pretty strong.

"Well, when does the quest start? I'm tired and I want to go to sleep." I yawn.

"Tomorrow at noon."

"Bet, now let me sink myself to sleep. Goodnight, (Friend's Name)" I yawn again.

"Goodnight."

I really think shes bullshitting on me. Why? For multiple reasons, one, I have an armored prosthetic right hand which replaces my hand I lost as a child. Two, I rely on a rapier which is really beneficial to me and my hand because I have always relied on my right hand no matter what. And three. I don't take my quests seriously at all, sometimes I leave my grimoire in my room on accident and when it comes to quest, I just use my sword which also counts on my grimoire but, somehow I complete the quest. Yes. Somehow.

My eyes are really really dropping now...As I try to focus on my walking to my room, I accidentally bump into someone.

'Oof'

"I'm sorry I-"

Ah shit. I'm dead. God, you might as well take up since you blessed my clumsy ass with light magic. Ain't no way I'm going to hell-

I looked up to see a man with light blue hair, a braid on his face, and a s c a r y, impassive look on his face. Yeah. That's the Captain, and he is going to kill me.

"I-I'm so sorry, Captain." I apologize, nervously which is out of my character, completely.

There is nothing but a moment of silence. ComPlete silence. All the Captain does is stare at my figure, up and down until he finally says something.

"You're Y/N, right?" He asks me.

"Yes..." I reply.

"Okay, that's good. I was looking for you because me and you are going a quest tomorrow, I want to see how you're doing in combat." The Captain says.

...

Déjà...vu?

"Okay, (Friend's Name) told m-"

"She's coming too."

O-oh say less. At least it won't feel awkward because it won't just me and him.

"Okay, goodnight, Captain." I say in my normal impassive voice.

Well. That was...tense.

Timeskip.

Today is the day where get to go on a quest with the Captain, and (Friend's Name).

God you can kill me now. Please.

As I finished getting ready, I see (Friend's Name) walking up to me.