PART TWO/ William x Reader x Yuno - Rather Be

This is part 2 of the Rather Be, it was taking me so long to finish because I was literally losing my mind with the word count when it was all in one part which like...3,400 words...not really sure. So, this is the second part of it. After this, I'm going to make a part 3 then a William and Yuno ending. I'm also still on writers block so... yeah!

Requested by @iwanttoliveonthesun 

word count: 2019

-timeskip after the meeting because i don't think yall really care about it

"Ugh...Why was that meeting so long? I feel like I'm going to fall asleep right now..." Mimosa groans, almost slumping out of the meeting room, walking out with Klaus, Yuno and Y/N.

The Golden Dawn has just finished their meeting, it was about 2 hours and 30 minutes. It was about new strategies, ideas, basically a lot of important topics to deal with the demons and what to do about them. After the meeting, the majority of the magic knights were heading to the field so they could duel each other, hoping to get stronger while Y/N had different plans.

"Because we have to plan a lot of stuff, Mimosa. And with more threats coming to this Kingdom, we need to think fast." Y/N says.

"That makes sense." Klaus adds, pushing his glasses up.

"That's right, it does." Yuno says, focused on his bandaged arm.

Yuno, Mimosa and Klaus were heading to the field to duel with some of their fellow knights of the Golden Dawn to improve their magic, Y/N was going to take a walk to have some peace of mind. So, from the meeting room, she was heading to the staircase.

"Y/N-sama, where are you going? Aren't you going to join us?" Yuno asks Y/N with a curious expression.

"Later, I'm going to go for a walk to cool my head off." She sighs as she closes her eyes.

"Oh... Are you okay, vice captain Y/N?" Mimosa questions Y/N.

"I'm fine..." Y/N sighs, looking a bit tired. "I guess I'm a bit overwhelmed about something..." Y/N continues as she slouches, looking down to the floor before traveling her eyes to Yuno's bandaged arm. Y/N now stands up properly and squints her eyes in curiosity.

"Mimosa, Klaus. Go on ahead, Yuno will meet you guys later." The female vice captain commands as she suddenly grabs onto Yuno's arm, making him wince a bit.

"Okay." Klaus and Mimosa say.

Now it's just Yuno and Y/N in the hallway. The two vice-captains stared into each other's eyes but not in a romantic way, more in a way that something was wrong. Y/N then focused her gaze onto Yunos bandaged hand as she continued to hold it.

"Yuno, what happened to your arm?" Y/N asks, still holding on to it.

"Nothing." He mutters, looking to the side still, avoiding Y/N's gaze.

Y/N doesn't do anything but use her nails to squeeze into Yuno's hand, making him gulp and wince in pain. Since Yuno's has some big hands, Y/N used a bit of her energy so that she could squeeze his hand with so much pressure to the point that it started to bleed a little bit.

"What are you doing, Y/N-sama?" The black-haired boy winced in pain once more, trying to get Y/N's hand off of his.

"You said that there was nothing wrong with your hand, so I wanted to see for myself." Y/N simply replied, in response, Yuno gave her an irritated look, he was going to retort back to her but he didn't want to take the risk of her injuring his hand more. "You got some pretty big hands, you could literally squeeze my breasts with these until they pop and I wouldn't even be surprised..."