Lemon/ Asta x Shy Reader - I'm here

A/N - First update of the year. And yes, the baby on my pfp is me.

By the way, you should listen to the song. The vibe is perfect for this oneshot. Requested by Waterlord-chan

- Word Count: about 2137

"Oh no... Y/N are you okay!?" Asta ran up to the poor girl who was sitting by herself behind their dormitory, sitting in a fetal position, her head between her legs. The girl had dirt marks and scratches on her legs, slightly blood bruises on her arms, and bruises all over her body. This is a sign that she must've gotten attacked again by the same bullies that have been doing this since the school year started.

"N-no..." Y/N sputtered out, spilling out tears, giving her best friend no eye contact, still hiding herself. The ash-blonde boy asked her again but still, no answer came from her. In return, Asta frowned before using his strength to forcefully carry her bridal style, carrying her to his bedroom.

"Okay fine, you can tell me later, but I have to clean you up first." Asta whispered in her ear gently.

"O-okay... thank you, Asta." Y/N stuttered out quietly, still crying silently.

...

"Y/N, would you mind telling me what happened? Tell me, so I can beat those cowards that attacked you." Asta told Y/N, who was looking down at her thick thighs which were still bleeding out blood, even after she showered.

It's been about an hour or so since Asta found his best friend, behind their dorm building, bloodied, bruised and injured. Y/N had just taken a quick rinse in Asta's bathroom, so he could take care of most of the wounds on her body. He gave her one of his shirts and a pair of boxers to wear since her uniform was ruined and needed to be washed. It's been quite quiet since the bullied, beaten girl didn't want to say anything since she was an antisocial and quiet person, and she was embarrassed because her best friend saw her beaten up.

While Asta was taking care of the wounds on Y/N's arm, Y/N let out a small sigh of sadness before starting to speak up.

"Honestly... I don't know... I was just walking down the hall after my last class and then... those s-same group of people started attacking me, dragged me outside and starting t-to put their hands on me, attacking me in m-my most revealing areas, they s-started calling me names that were too hurtful to even think about... then I-I blacked out after that." Y/N shyly explained, still not paying Asta any eye contact.

Asta paused his actions and gave his friend a look of concern, Y/N looked at the green-eyed boy with a sad, tired look on her face, hoping to not hear him say anything loud or accidentally mean.

The h/c-haired girl started to speak up again, "I still don't know why they did that... maybe it's because-" As she tried to explain, she started to stutter and tear up all over again, the thought of her predicament of her getting bullied and beaten up really got to her again, "I-I-I... don't know! I don't know what I did wrong, Asta... Maybe I-I'm dumb, and they liked to pick on me for that... Or m-maybe I-I'm just an s-stupid, ugly girl that they like to make fun of... I don't know..." Y/N sobbed in her hands quietly, feeling completely weak and defeated.

Deep down inside Asta, he's always had a special liking for Y/N. To the ash-blonde haired boy, Y/N was the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful girl he could ever think of, every time he would hear that she had gotten harassed or bullied, it would jab him and make him livid, day by day. He despised hearing about how such an adorable, little girl like Y/N would be bullied. Who could do such a thing to a high school girl just minding her business, regardless if her body was eye candy to a majority of people in the school? All Y/N wanted to do was pass her classes and have a great future, not constantly being bullied because of jealousy or whatever reason people had to pick on her. It was depressing.