Lemon/ Sub Yuno x Reader - Defeat

A/N- 1. You're probably going to go to hell for reading this.

 2. This is dedicated @excujeemi 

3. I'm going to write the 2nd part for Rather Be soon... just let me get my writing juice back.

 4. I'm tired. But Megan Thee Stallion's new album was sexy as fuck.

5. Requests are still closed. One person requested 5 oneshots. Y'all gotta wait.

Word Count: 1313

-

"Mommy I..." Was all the vice-captain of the Golden Dawn could say as his girlfriend kept on riding him senseless, even edging him to the core.

"You what?" Y/N replied in a teasing tone filled with pleasure as whispered in his ear, continuing to bounce on Yuno's shaft with her tight womanhood.

"I n-need to... I just want to release... it's too much pressure... M-Mommy I-I-I-I- hng- mnphh!" Yuno moaned in complete pleasure as he tried to protest the closed-in pressure Y/N was causing him as he was so close to releasing. Y/N's walls closed in on Yuno's length, basically forcing him to repeatedly hit her g-spot everytime Y/N would bounce on his large phallus.

This all started when Y/N started to tease Yuno over something that goes by the term 'No Nut November'. It's something that men participate in by trying not ejuclate in any type of form whether it's masterbation or sexual intercourse. Y/N decided to challenge Yuno to see whether he would fail or not, she decided to lead the intercourse this time, and kind of made it a bit harder for him since it's the last day of November. Y/N then started to slowly dry hump her boyfriend by slowly user her crotch to grind on Yuno's groin, he then harshly used his callous hands to grab Y/N's pliable rear, and from there, that's how the two got into such a head, wet, pleasurable moment.

It may be pleasurable and enjoyable for Y/N since she can keep squirting and bouncing on Yuno's manhood all she wants but Yuno can't have that sweet release that wants.

He can't cum at all. At. All.

"Hah...hah... you want to release? You want to release it all inside me? Hmm?" Y/N slowly whispered in Yuno's ear as she continued to wantonly moan, making her boyfriend shake underneath her touch. Her soft, small hands roamed his body, making Yuno pants at every touch and squeeze she gave him. Y/N started to pick up the pace once she noticed that Yuno's breath moans and pants started to pick up, she then started to latch her teeth onto to Yuno's neck where she had already left a plethora of love bites and hickeys, she started to place more of them by sucking, biting, licking, chewing his skin, doing the best she could to make Yuno release.

"Y-yes, please... I'm begging you... can I?" Yuno begged, wrapping his arms around Y/N's figure.

"You're so adorable when you're all submissive like this... I wish I could let you cum all you want but the thing is... I can't. That only means that you have lost and you've completely submitted yourself to me." The s/c toned girl responded in such a teasing manner that her boyfriend's face was flushed, eyes closed so that he didn't see her head in his neck even though the feeling of her biting his soft skin was still there. He didn't want to think about the bruises she was going to leave all over his skin, he wondered what his subordinates would think.

"Come on, Yuno. It's not hard, all you need to do is not cum at all." Y/N added, repeating her same action. As her actions got a bit more slopper and wetter after every moment, Yuno was on complete edge. Every sentence that Y/N whispered, every wanton moan that came out of her, every bounce that she did made Yuno completely delirious. Just thinking about every action his girlfriend did in that moment made him drool, sweat and even tear up a bit. If it wasn't November and if it wasn't for that idiotic challenege that Yuno signed up for, his cum would've been dripping down her pussy already.

And who even knows why he's calling Y/N "Mommy"? Maybe it's because of how she treats him with such care after leaving him breathless, defeated, and completely emotional after such crazy actions of pure love and sexual intercourse. Or maybe her womanhood is so talented.

"I'm trying... I really am but you feel so good, Mommy." Again, Yuno moaned, head thrown back in the feeling of sexual satisfaction, edging the pillows, hands gripped tightly on Y/N's hips, trying to get her to slow down in case he might have that sweet release.

"Oh... hah... I... I feel so good, eh?" Y/N slowly responded, spacing out her words with a few moans, as the bouncing began to get more sloppier, she began to sit up to take a good look at Yuno's face. The black-haired boy looked absolutely defeated, in pain, like his hormones were being sensually played with, and were toyed with pain- something like a masochist. The sight of beads of sweat dripping down his perfect face, his eyes on the verge of spilling out tears, his mouth slightly agape with a bit of drool, and his face flushed in absolute sexual satisfaction made Y/N so embarrassed but happy at the exact same time, seeing Yuno's defeated self made Y/N more needy but more dominant.

"Yes... I can't handle it anymore... Mommy, I...I...I... can I please j-just- mphhh-" Yuno was again interrupted by Y/N forced her lips on his lips, tongues dancing in motion, mouths slowly dripping about drool, juices dripping endlessly. Yuno's size continued to hit all of Y/N's pleasurable spots as the two of them continued to furiously kiss, just enjoying the moment.

Y/N started to bounce more roughly as her neediness got more intense, she started to feel Yuno's manhood suddenly hit all her spots that were in need of being touched, her moans started to get frequent as her kisses were more sloppy against Yuno's lips.

"Yuno... I'm...ha...ah....mmm...hah... I'm gonna-" Y/N attempted to spill out but the thrust after trying to say was deep, too intense, too deep. Without knowing, Yuno was so big that he was able to hit Y/N's A-spot. The deepest and most pleasurable spot a woman could have.

"AHhh! Ahh...ahh...mpnhh...hah... Yuno..." Y/N threw her head back and she moaned in pure satisfaction as she squirts her juices all over Yuno's manhood. The golden-eye boy felt the feeling of her juices over all his shaft and automatically felt pure defeat as he felt himself uncontrollably let the sweet release happen. He felt himself shoot his cum into Y/N's womanhood.

"Y/N..." Was all he could whimper after he ejucalated.

Y/N then slowly gets herself off with a string of cum coming off his length. She laid beside Yuno who had faced the opposite way, shaking and panting because of what just happened. Yuno surely didn't want to look at his significant other because he just lost 'No Nut November'.

Y/N sat up, and looked down at herself since she saw a mixture of Yuno and her juices, on her thighs. At this, she cringed at the feeling and sight of it. Before she headed to the shower, she grabbed two towels, one for Yuno and one for her. She threw a towel at Yuno's head, making him jump a bit. She was honestly disappointed in him because she thought that her boyfriend didn't like losing, but it seems that he would only submit himself to her in the end. The woman was contemplating on giving her boyfriend a look of disgust but then realised a thought; her boyfriend would only submit himself to her.

"Yuno." Y/N said, wrapping her towel around her body.

"W-what?" Yuno stuttered, still stuttering from the pleasure, also not giving his girlfriend any eye contact.

"You lost." Y/N snickered before running to the bath, not letting her boyfriend throw a wind spell at her.

"D-damn you, Y/N."

-end.