Julius x Reader- Once in a While

This Oneshot was requested by @AngeBlossom. Sorry for the wait, I was busy with some stuff. And I went on holiday. Soo...also, sorry if it's not up to your expectations, I'll redo it if you request me to. Also, I haven't been feeling very well due to the weather an since have been busy dealing with other stuff. Sorry!!,

~

"You know what I have just realized? I haven't been spending much time with Y/N since The Eye of the Midnight sun has attacked." Julius frowns, doing his paper work.

Since the Eye of the Midnight Sun attack the captical, Julius hasn't been spending much time with his wife, Y/N. Everytime he comes home, there has always been conflict between them, everytime he wanted to spoon, Y/N wasn't in the mood, and everytime Y/N wanted to spoon, Julius was busy.

If only he could make it up to her.

"Is that why she hasn't been visiting you?" Marx asks him.

"Since the terrorist group attacked, I've been busy everytime I wanted to spend time with her, but she's been out with friends, or sleeping, and not wanting to be in the mood to hang out." Julius sighs again. "But I don't know how to make it up to her..."

Julius has been with Y/N for 15 years, and there has never been a problem like this in their relationship like this. Yes, they have had small arguments and disagreements  but this time, a problem like this could really ruin their relationship.

"Then MAYBE, if you finish your paperwork, over the weekend, you can take her to Raque." Marx says, counting the papers.

"Yeah! That's great maybe tomorrow, just let me finish this last piece of paper then I-" Julius says cheerfully before Marx cuts him off.

"Nope, after this pile." Marx says, dumping a pile of work on Julius's desk.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

Y/N'S P.O.V

The current time is 9:50 and Julius still hasn't come back yet. I wonder what he's up to. Putting that thought aside, I turn off the lights and go to sleep.

TIMESKIP

...

"Y/N, I'm home..." I hear the faint sound of Julius' voice from the door.

"Oh, honey...your back...what time is it?" I yawn, rubbing my eye.

"It's about to be midnight..." Julius says taking off his clothes. I can't deny...he still looks so packed and...tired...I wonder what has been keeping up and busy all the time.

"Julius..." I say walking over to, rubbing his shoulder. "What's wrong?"

He does nothing but stand until I shake him again.

"Julius...what's wrong? Tell me..." I sigh.

All of a sudden, Julius sighs and pulls me into a forceful kiss. He pushes me onto the bed, still continuing the kiss.

"Juli- mph!" I tried to cut him off but his kisses go rougher as he explores my mouth.

Usually, everything he wants to do something fun, or get attention, he tries to do something in the bedroom, sometimes it's more than this.

Still, he continues to explore my mouth while using his hands to explore my breasts.

I know something is wrong... and he really wants my attention. At last, I have the amount of the space to push him off.

"Julius...what do you want now..." I managed to say, closing my legs before he could open them again.

"Well..." He starts off. "I've noticed that we haven't been spending much time together and I want to make it up. To you." He sighs, with his hands still on either side of my head. "Not like this...were too old for kids." He mentions.

"Then what do you want to do?" I say. Seeing from his eyes, he was exhausted from his work, and deal with the Eye of the Midnight Sun.

"Raque."

"Really?"

"Yes."
I have had a bad experience with beaches, I would always get bitten by bugs, crabs. And I hate the sun, that's why I'm always in the house because of the extreme sunlight, I always get itchy, I hate it.

"Fine..." I sigh. "Only if you promise me that we can go at night." I warn him.

He chuckles in a way that I can't deny that isn't cute. "Alright my dear... " he says as he kisses me again. "Anything for you."

~~~

"Wow...it's so pretty! Look at the stars." I say, with a look of satisfaction on my face, I haven't really left the house and all I have been doing is...nothing really. Now that he says it, Julius and I haven't been spending much time together. I'm glad that he took me to Raque (even though I hate beaches.) at this time, the atmosphere looks incredible.

"I'm glad you like it. I was waiting for the perfect time since I know you hate the daytime." Julius says as he puts his arm over my shoulder. "And..." He whispers into my neck while putting his other arm onto my chest. "Since I'm off...we get to do more things together, things more than this." He's says seductively as he squeezes my chest.
I swear...

This perverted magic freak!

"J-Julius! We can't do that here! We're in public!" I blush madly at his current position on me. I know no one is around but... you just don't do that here...because... we have a hotel room to do that!

"Oh. Sorry I forgot about our hotel room." He takes his hands off me and scratches the back off his as he smiles apologetically. I know he's trying to be innocent, he acts like don't see that dark, evil smirk under his smile. He really has a hard time resisting his urges like a vampire huh?

All of a sudden, a wave of exhaustion hits me from all the running and playing we did.

"I think we should go in now..." I yawn. "I'm sleepy."

"All right then let's go in."

NARRATORS P.O.V
Little did Y/N know... Julius won't let her go to sleep that easily.

~~~
Y/N'S P.O.V
"Finally! I can sleep...that shower was amazing!" I say, jumping onto my bed. I turn to feel my deepening as my perverted husband crawls on to my bed.

"Julius...what are you doing?" I ask him nervously.

"Making the most out of night together..."

Ohhhh boy...this is going to be one hell on a night.

End.

IM SO FREAKING SORRY...I APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING YEARS!