PART 1 /Yuno x Tsundere Reader - Yunophobia

a/n - loosing motivation to write rn, thats why the writing might be a bit off. 

word count: 1360 or so

-

"Honestly Mimosa, I just don't have the time right now. I honestly hate men." Y/N sighed to her best friend, applying on her lip gloss to her smooth lips.

Right now, Mimosa and Y/N were eating breakfast in the mess hall, and conserving as usual like they always do.

Y/N right now, was ranting to Mimosa about how the boys in the Golden Dawn would always get on her last nerve, how they were so annoying, and how she hated them because of how they treated the citizens as if they were nothing. All though Y/N loved the members of the Golden Dawn dearly, she would always act so hostile as a way so that they didn't be so clingy around her since she was an attractive woman.

"Oh my goodness, Y/N... you hate them that much?" The red-haired girl giggled at Y/N as she ate her food.

"Mimosa... I hate men so much that if I could become pregnant by taking a pill that is sperm-free, I would take it in an instant. Why do we need sperm to become pregnant?" Y/N groaned, staring at her reflection in the hand mirror she was holding, making sure there were no outstanding flaws on her face.

"Don't you think that's a bit too extreme? You want NOTHING to do with men?" Mimosa responded with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing. Everytime a man ejclates and the sperm enters the cervix, the white blood cells inside the womb treat the sperm as an enemy. The white blood cells wake up and choose violence, attacking the sperm with no remorse. I'm not crazy, the female body considers sperm a bacteria in my opinion." Y/N responded, still checking out her face.

"But... semen isn't a bacteria... and the female body only sees it as a threat-" Mimosa was interrupted by her friend again, she then sighed, giving up on this small debate.

"Yeah, semen isn't a bacteria itself but it carries bacteria, which is why white sperm cells attack it." The tsundere added. "Either way, boys are gross, girls are cute." She finished, now paying attention to her meal.

Though the beautiful Y/N was tough on the outside, but soft on the inside, the only person that knew how to get under her skin was no other than the vice-captain himself.

The black-haired vice-captain quietly and sneakily walked his way towards the h/c-haired girl to give her a hug.

Before he could lay his hands on her, Y/N's reflexes were quick enough to see his actions, she jumped back in her seat, trying to stay away from Yuno's long, muscular arms.

"Woah! The hell is you doing 🤨?" Y/N asked in shock with a raised eyebrow, giving the vice-captain a confused look.

"Oh my gawd 😔." Yuno sighed.

"We ain't never did that before... Why did you thought today was the...the day to do that shit?" The e/c-eyed woman asked him in confusion, her hand raised slightly in front of her face for extra protection.

"Fist bump." She then said.

"Oop-" Mimosa almost giggled, covering her mouth with her hand.

vid reference: 

"Jeez... I just wanted to give you a hug... you seem very stressed." Yuno said, faking his emotions to make it seem like he was hurt, a fake frown was smiled on his face.