Nozel x Reader- A Strange Feeling Part 2

A Strange Feeling p2

(Basically, I wanted to finish my school work before I get back to wattpad. I'm pissed off. Because interims came and my match teacher didn't grade my project, so now I have a C instead of a B, I'm still mad but it's only half-way through the second quarter so I guess it doesn't really matter...)

Anyways! Here is part 2 of A Strange Feeling.

Requested by 

-

"Nozel, are you daydreaming again?" Solid sighs.

"...."

Ever since that mission with that woman named Y/N, she has broken me. Not literally but mentally. Her movements while fighting are quite amazing and so is her magic. Honestly, I have never seen someone so pretty since I became Captain.

"Nozel..."

There was also something about her besides her eesome face that caught my attention: her right arm. Her right arm was armored while her left hand wasn't, and she also carries that rapier with her, I wonder if she can control her magic or if shes like Noelle.

"Nozel! Don't tell me your daydreaming about that girl again!?" Solid shouts.

"Watch who your raising your voice at, Solid," I glare at him with a venomous tone as he shivers.

"Okay..."He whispers

I need to take a break, this is really stressing me out. Do I really love her? My subordinate?

"Solid, I'm taking a break in the garden, alert me if anything." I sigh, walking out of my office.

-timeskip

-still Nozel's p.o.v

I walk into the garden right behind our base, it was full of many flowers, I remember the days when mother and I would go and plant flowers, usually in order of their colors. I wasn't aware of what their names were or if they were poisonous or not.

I go over to a plant shrub that has purple tubular shaped blooms. They layer up on each other like stacked books.

(They are foxgloves, but Nozel is oblivious when it comes to flowers

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(They are foxgloves, but Nozel is oblivious when it comes to flowers. Just a headcanon I made up.)

These are really strange flowers. I want to take a closer look at them.

As I walk up to them, I get to see more of the strange detail, purple flowers. As I walk up to them, a strong, spicy smell hits my face, I cringe at the sight of the smell and start to cough a bit.

What the hell was that? And what kind of smell has a spicy and bitter scent to it. Now I'm interested to see what they feel like.

As I was about to put touch the purple flower, I hear footsteps from behind.