Yuno x Emotionless Reader - Chocolate Pie, Knockers, Winds and Confessions

Word Count: 1652

"Yuno... why do you keep looking at Y/N?" Mimosa asked her black-haired colleague who was staring at a trusted female superior of his that he admired so much.

"It's nothing..." Yuno lied before taking a bite out of his chocolate pudding pie which was a personal favorite dessert of the woman that he was staring at.

Yuno has had a big fat crush on Y/N for about a few months back when he had to team up with her for a mission. It was quite pointless to bring Yuno along when Y/N completely destroyed the enemies within seconds, leaving the black-haired boy shocked with a small blush on his face. After she killed every single of the targets, she nonchalantly asked Yuno "So, what do you want to eat for dessert?"

A question that left him stunned because he couldn't even react before she ruthlessly attacked all of the targets and she was asking him if we wanted food about 5 seconds later.

So, did he answer her question? No. He couldn't. He still didn't answer it to this day. Surprisingly, a boy like him was too stunned just to answer a question that could've given him free dessert. It's honestly strange on how he fell for a seemingly boring, emotionless woman like Y/N.

"Well... I can't blame you if you're staring at her breasts, I mean... they are really huge-"

"Mimosa. Stop. I'm begging you." Yuno sighed, now putting his head down in embarrassment. How did Mimosa even know that Yuno was staring at her ginormous knockers? "I wouldn't date a woman just because she has a voluptuous body..." He muttered.

"Oh! So you do admit to liking her..." Mimosa said with a shocked face, facing Yuno who still had his head down.

"Damn it..." Yuno groaned, his stomach feeling a bit excited.

Yuno hated this feeling that he felt flustered being near Y/N, even though Y/N was never the type of person to talk or to show emotion to anyone, even if it was someone she was very close to. Y/N and Yuno have spoken on several occasions but never really had the chance to get to know her which made him even more annoyed. He wanted to know why

But does it even matter if he knows her personally or not? He loves her more than anything but, does she love him back?

Yuno finished the rest of his chocolate pie, before getting up and sluggishly walking away.

"Yuno, where are you going?" Mimosa asked Yuno, giving him a confused look.

"A walk. Don't worry about me, I'm not going to go take a wank or anything like that." Yuno continued before walking off completely, leaving Mimosa all alone before Klaus came.

"Do you know what's up with him?" Klaus asked the green-eyed girl before looking at Yuno walking away.

"I guess he's just hormonal for Y/N which isn't like him at all." Mimosa guessed, playing with her peanut butter chocolate cake a bit.

"You shouldn't say such a thing in a public setting, Mimosa. You have a habit of doing that." Klaus scolded her with a blush of embarrassment on his face.

"Sorry..."

Timeskip!

Yuno was all by himself in the forest right behind the Golden Dawn's headquarters. He wanted some time alone because he felt dangerously uncomfortable around others when his sexual hormones weren't doing him well- especially when his crush was near him. He's always had this uneasy feeling around Y/N after that one quest. It's quite strange on how one moment with someone can change your feelings for them really quick and for it to happen to Yuno is very fucking crazy. Very fucking crazy.