Fuegoleon x GN Tsundere Reader - Pathetic

GN- Gender Neutral; gender not specified, up to you 

Word Count: 1855

(Also short and shitty because I'm stressed, and tired. I'm currently fighting my sleepiness right now)

"Leopold, have you seen Y/N recently?" Fuegoleon asked his little brother who was feasting on his meal in the dining room.

"I think I saw them leave about 2 hours ago, why'd you ask?" replied Leopold, who paused to answer his older brother's question, wiping his mouth with a tissue.

"I just wanted to speak to them about their performance over the past couple of weeks. That's all." Fuegoleon lied, with a small smile on his face. That wasn't actually true at all. He wanted to talk to her about something else. The 30 year old captain was still single at his age, he was a very busy person with a plethora of responsibilities; that meant running his squad, doing paperwork, going on the journey to become the wizard king, a lot of shit that he was focusing on. It's just there was one person that he has had his eye on for the longest time now and he knows it's going to be hard to try and claim their heart.

The person Fuegoleon has liked for the longest was Y/N. They were cold, rude, sassy but they were also strong and admirable. Their strength in battle was really something to pay attention to and it was really an eye catcher for the captain of the Crimson Lion Kings for him to fall in love with them.

Fuegoleon then finishes his meal before getting up and walking out the dining room. He's been wanting to confess his love to Y/N for the longest time but never really had the courage because of their cold, tsundere nature; Fuegoleon thinks that he will be rejected right off the bat, which he does have a 88.7% of that happening to him but, that all depends on Y/N's mood and if they are annoyed or not. Y/N's mood swings are quite weird, but they switch on who you are.

They left 2 hours ago and I did assign them a mission... but it doesn't take them that long to complete them... If they came back then they should've reported back to me... why are you so difficult, Y/N? Fuegoleon thought to himself as he sighed, walking towards the squad headquarters from the castle. The guards opened the double doors for him as he walked through them, not giving either of the guards an eye because of how occupied his mind was with confessing to Y/N. Even though this confession he will do will just be the most pathetic ever, he still wanted to try. You never know until you try, and he is 30 with no love life.

Which is very fucking pathetic. Even for a royal. This man needs to get a proper life instead of worrying about what Nozel and his wife is doing.

(t*****l reference ;) only people who read my actual fanfics understand)

As he walked over to the headquarters, he saw a few of his subordinates bowing and waving at him as he just smiled at them back, covering the stress in his mind. He walked up the grand set of stairs that eventually lead to his love interests room.

Here goes nothing... Fuegoleon sighed to himself before knocking on Y/N's door.

As soon as he knocked Y/N's door, Fuegoleon was greeted with the door violently opening with a little breeze of wind and an already irritated Y/N.

"What do you need, captain?" They asked with bitterness and annoyance in their voice, their facial expression seemed as if they were tired and just wanted to sleep without anyone bothering them. Fuegoleon looked at them with a blank expression but with wide eyes as he just blinked rapidly at the amount of force Y/N's door opened with.

Fuegoleon knew that Y/N wasn't fond of people, but not like this because this is just another level of anti- socialism. This is classy, boujie, and ratchet type of anti-socialism and Y/N sure did it with style.