PART 2 Lime/ Solid x Emotionless Reader - Barely Bothered

Word Count: 1940

-

I made it downstairs to the front door of the base as I saw the captain standing there. Captain Nozel started at me with a blank face of confusion, seeing that I was the only one here when it's supposed to be me and Solid.

"Hello, captain Nozel." I gave him a small wave with my normal emotionless face, pretending like I didn't just knock his little brother out moments ago by sucking the oxygen out of his lungs.

"Good morning, Y/N. Where's Solid?"

Oh shit. I didn't think he would ask me that and I don't have a lie to tell him... fuck.

"I don't know... but when I saw him in front of my door, he did look a bit malnourished... he then passed out and I kissed him to see if he would wake up but he didn't so Nebra is probably taking care of him..." I lied with the same expression on my face, hoping that my captain wouldn't think of anything suspicious from me.

"Oh... malnourished? I wouldn't say malnourished... he ate like seven lamb chops last night." My captain casually said.

Seven lamb chops... for one meal... chile... these royals are something else. That isn't my business but I hope he isn't planning to eat me tonight. I will be empty. But it's not like I'll let him touch me anyway.

"Oh... well maybe he had food poisoning..." I said aloud, pretending to think.

"That may be it. I believe you on Solid passing out so I'll let you go on this mission yourself. I think that you are strong enough to go by yourself." He continued.

Wow... he believed me? But what if he goes check?

"Thank you, captain." I bowed at him.

"No need to thank me. You worked hard. Besides that, your mission isn't really that much, all you need to do is kill a giant serpent before midnight in the town of Hel." He finished before flying away.

Oh really? Cool.

I made a transportation spell using my earth magic then started to migrate to Hel, the town that wasn't far from the royal capital. I think that this mission should be quite easy to do. Killing a giant serpent shouldn't take long nor should be much to think about.

Timeskip!

I just finished killing the giant serpent that the captain told me about. It didn't take long nor did it take me to use that much mana. All I did was use an earth spell of mine and then it got cut in half and the purple blood started oozing out of it. Poor serpent.

It was time for me to go back when I suddenly felt sleepy. I was confused about why I felt so sleepy all of a sudden when I'm not anemic nor do I have any other sickness.

Why do I feel so sleepy? Was it Solid when I made out with him? No... I didn't taste any type of poison, I only tasted fresh mint. Or was it an odorless poison only used when transmitted from mouth to mouth?

So many questions are running through my head right now I don't even know what's going on. I might just find a tree to fall as sleep at so I can lay my head there; that might be a very stupid and idiotic plan of me but my alerts on are on high senses even when I'm unconscious so I knows going on.

I moved my slugging body towards a large tree and sat down beside. I felt my eyes give into my craving for sleep and drifted off.

I just hope that no one tries to take advantage of my sleeping state or there will be another death caused by me.

All of a sudden, I heard footsteps approaching, I don't know who it was but I hoped that they were just passing by and not wondering what a woman was doing sleeping in the forest.