HCS- Julius x Nurse! S/O Headcannons

Julius x Nurse s/o Headcanons

Synopsis: S/o is a nurse, she met Julius when he was injured. After falling in love with her, he asks her out.

(I'm going to put this when he was in Aqua Deer because... he wouldn't be injured when he is Wizard King like... come on...)

Word Count: 641

Requested by: @nwizzlee

Julius was on a quest that he shouldn't have accepted but, it wasn't his fault that it would be this overwhelming.

On the mission, his power accidentally reflected on him, thank God it was a small spell that only used a tiny amount of magic energy.

-Even though he did win the fight, he got heavily injured around his stomach and his right arm.

-The bad is that it was only him on the mission, the good thing is that the medics were already on their way once they were alerted.

-A nurse caught his eye, she was so beautiful to him, her eyes squinted in sadness when she saw in pain. She hated seeing people in pain. It actually gave her some flashbacks of her terrible childhood.

-But to him, that nurse was everything he wanted in a woman, a nice, caring, beautiful woman who is also strong and good at what she does.

-When she took him into the infirmary at the Royal Capital, it was only S/O that took care of him since she was the only one that had time to do so.

-Julius and S/O learned a lot about each other. He learned that she used Plant Magic and did not want to become a Magic Knight because she thought that wouldn't be that useful in battle, so she became a nurse instead to treat better.

-S/O learned that Julius became a Magic Knight to protect the entirety of the Clover Kingdom. She also learned that he had one of the rarest magic: Time Magic. When she found this out, she was so amazed, her face started blushing in excitement, she was super pumped to ask him all the questions she could.

-At that moment, Julius couldn't help but get all flustered, his face bursted into a red tomato, everytime she would ask a question out of excitement, he just couldn't find the words for it, he was too in love with her. Julius just couldn't help it.

-Everyday that she attended him, the two of them would have great and loving conversations. Julius was also obviously flirting with her, she just took them as compliments.

-Julius would ask S/O what her childhood was like. It was a bad idea, she started getting on the verge of tears when she tried to explain. Julius attempted to apologize and hug her but, his wound prevented him and he winced in pain. S/O noticed this and panicked a bit. She could get the pain away. She knows that food and snacks cheer everyone up so she asked Julius for his favorite snacks.

-She would also ask him what his favorites snacks were, and she would get them for him but too many.

-Julius thought to himself 'On the day when I fully recover, I'll ask her to be my girlfriend...'

-So on that day when she said that he was fully recovered, he asked her out, didn't even sugarcoat it one bit. At all.

-S/O was a blushing mess because she didn't know that he liked her back, she had a huge crush on him when she first met him. I mean...hey, she said yes because she liked him back. They also made out in that same infirmary room when she said yes. Luckily, the door was closed so nobody came by.

-The two of them had their first date in a forest where it was completely safe and nothing happened. It was a picnic with both of their favorite snacks.

-S/O and Julius had the time of their life, that date was just full of pure innocence and happiness. Nothing at all could ruin that night.

-Little did they know that that night that was precious to them lead to more love, more precious, more happiness in their life.

-End.

Sorry if it wasn't good. I'm still on writer's block a bit.