Lemon/ Yandere Yuno x Reader- Unknown Jealousy

A/N- With what has been happening recently, I've felt really unmotivated and depressed. It's been really hard for me because I am a black girl living in America and with everything going on I just have not been motivated. Today I feel slightly better since everything has slightly cleared up. I'm glad protests are still going on though.

-

WARNINGS: Yandere Yuno, Forced, Drugged.

I'll say this; at the end of the day, everything that I write is just a work of fiction. Anime/Manga characters aren't real. Fiction characters have fictional problems. Anything I write is not supposed to relate into the real world. One of the reasons why I write fanfictions and stuff is to escape reality. This is just a thought of my imagination and is not meant to harm or upset anyone, it's an idea that entered my head when I wanted to write something.

There is NO WAY that these actions are acceptable in real life, they are disgusting and anyone who thinks that rape, molesting, harassment, drugging, murder and anything else like that is okay in real life IS NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD. THEY'RE ALL DISGUSTING ACTS.

This is only supposed to entertain people and to fulfill their imaginations because anything in this book is not real. It's only a thought of my imagination.

This oneshot is not for the sensitive so if you are sensitive or if you feel uncomfortable PLEASE don't read this. Also, please don't read this if you CAN'T handle cringe.

-

Word Count- 5667 

-

"Aww come on, Y/N! That's not fair!" Mimosa whined at the sight of Y/N dodging all her attacks like nothing using her wind magic.

It was a typical day where the Golden Dawn members were training in the field behind the headquarters, wanting to improve and get stronger so they can take more care of the kingdom.

Y/N, a 20 year old woman of the Golden Dawn was a strong and beautiful magic knight. Everybody looked up to her when it came to strength and battle techniques. Her body was perfect under the uniform that she wore, her face was perfect, her magic was flawless with the 4-leaf that her grimoire came with. Almost every male in the Golden Dawn were head over heels for her- especially the amber-eyed vice-captain.

So, here she was training with four-eyes, Mimosa, and Yuno.

"That is fair, Mimosa..." Y/N sighs, "I blocked all your attacks because of how obvious they were, if you are trying to catch the enemy by surprise, you need to think of a spell more secretive. That's why I'm so slick with my spells." Y/N explains, dusting herself off.

"Miss Y/N is right, Mimosa. You need to start making surprise attacks, they can be really helpful when in difficult situations." Klaus adds, sitting on the grass.

"Fine...But, fighting isn't my specialty. Healing is mostly my thing." Mimosa groans, slouching. Y/N smiles at this and gives Mimosa a pat on the head, making the Vermillion blush a bit. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll come up with something later." Y/N says, smiling.

At this, the black-haired vice captain who was sitting next to Klaus on the grass remains impassive on the outside while furious on the inside. Ever since he had first laid his eyes on her, he was madly in love. Month by month, Yuno's obsession with Y/N got worse, he would stalk her on the way to her room, eavesdrop on her conversations, follow her on her missions, and even peek at her dressing up without anyone even noticing- not even Sylph.

Since Yuno is very good at hiding his emotions and doing things secretly, nobody even had a single clue that he had a crush on her. That's just how good the 17 year old vice captain is good at hiding his emotions.