PART 1/Solid x Emotionless Reader- Barely Bothered

A/N- I decided to make this because I wanted to take up time since I'm writing two other pieces for High School Sweethearts and this book. Anyways, I'm writing this out of the blue. I really hope that when we see the post-timeskip Silva's, I want to see Solid change his personality and that Nebra gets rid of that ugly ass hairstyle. I also hope Nozel saves Noelle And Lolo from Vanica since there is a lot of stuff going on in the manga.

-

Word Count- 2046

-

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Goodbye." I say nonchalantly as the silver haired boy asked me to be his girlfriend for the fifth time today I believe. Ever since I was accepted into this squad, the Captain's younger brother has been obsessed with me, he's always trying to spark a conversation with me, always stalking me when I go to my room, always admiring my body and how slim thick I am, and always asking me multiple questions.

I honestly don't know why he is so obsessed with me, I'm not annoyed by it since I'm barely bothered by anything in general and I always mind my business and ignore things that I find irrelevant or stupid- but this? This is fucking dumb.

"Why are you saying goodbye? You know I'm going to keep following you until you say yes. You'll just have to submit to me in the end anyways." I hear Solid snicker from behind me, following me.

I just want to know...Why do people like this exist? I groan to myself as I walk a bit faster down the hallway.

"Oh? Why are you walking faster? Do you really that'll keep me away from you?" I hear him smirk from behind me, his footsteps getting louder. I really want to RUN away but that will make me look like a scaredy cat and my room is right around the corner. This isn't good.

Damn. What should I do? I think to myself as I sweatdrop. I really hope someone is at the corner to stop him or this could get really ugly for me or him.

As I finally turn the corner, I see the Captain waiting at my door.

Yes! Finally somebody strong enough to get me away from this weirdass boy.

"Hello, Sir Nozel. How can I help you?" I greet him, walking towards him. I turned around to see Solid still following me but, when he saw Nozel, he started walking way slower and his expression wasn't like the sadistic one he had earlier; it was more gentle and innocent, like a little kid.

He wasn't acting like that when he was stalking me. What a scaredy cat.

Nozel does nothing but stare at me until he notices his little brother right from behind me. "Solid, I'll need you as well." He says to his little brother as Solid stands next me."

Shit. I hope this isn't about Solid chasing me around the hallways. If it is, it's Solid's fault.

"So, Captain Nozel, what would you need from us?" I asked him as Solid stood closer to me. Unnoticeable to the captain, I nudged him away from me, letting more distance come between us.

"What did I want to say?" Nozel asks me as I give him a poker face. Didn't he just come at my door for something? Wasn't he going to say something to us?

"Yes, you were standing at my door for something, weren't you?" I responded as Solid stood there, daydreaming.

"Oh, that's right. The two of you will be going on a mission together."

HUH?

I stood there, my mouth agape, my eyebrows raised and my eyes squinted in pure disgust, while Solid just had a sadistic smile spread across that annoying face of his while staring at me with eyes of pure malice. God. I hate this fucking squad. I should've just picked the Crimson Lion Kings and I wouldn't ever be in this predicament.