PART 2/Lime?/ Yuno Tsundere x Reader - Yunophobia

A/N - this is 2nd to last part of this book that I'll be updating, the last update will be the 3rd part to the yuno x reader x william story. this book has been draining my energy. i have something else in though that is black clover related :D

idek if this is lime or lemon. there is some type of railing involved though. 

word count - 2017

-

"Y/N, are you okay?" Mimosa asked her friend as she ate her breakfast. Y/N on the other hand was dazed and only played with her food."

"I'm fine. Just tired I guess." Y/N muttered, blinking rapidly. She was still nervous if Yuno overheard her conversation with Mimosa yesterday in the chambers. It was really bugging her.

"Do you think you can NOT talk about Yuno the whole day?" Mimosa asks out of nowhere which makes Y/N quickly turn Mimosa with a raised eyebrow. The H/C-haired woman then sighs.

"Sure. I don't even want to anyway." She responded, now trying to get the black-haired male out of her mind for the day. He's the main thing which is haunting her because doesn't know how to be honest about her feelings, which is something Yuno noticed and took to his advantage... which is why Y/N acts like a whole bitch around him.

"Do you know if we have anything to do today?" Mimosa wondered, looking around the mess hall.

"It's the day off for us..." Y/N replied to Mimosa. The tsundere was planning on what to do for the day until she realized that because it is the day off, she has a high chance of bumping into Yuno. "Ahh god... I'm totally screwed..." Y/N groaned in her hands.

"Why'd you say that?" Mimosa inquired, looking at her friend with a confused look.

"I don't know... I'm just gonna hide in my room the whole day. If the vice-captain asks for me, tell him you don't know where I am." Y/N tiredly said as she got up, slouching away to her room, hoping that no one bothers her.

"Eh... Okay..." Mimosa muttered to herself, watching Y/N walk away as she was still confused.

...

It's been about 5 hours or so since Y/N left the mess hall to go take a nap to get rid of the extra sleepiness she's been feeling. She was still in her bed, napping before she heard a knock on the door.

Knock Knock Knock

"Who's there?" Y/N groaned loud enough for the on the other side of the door to hear as she still laid on her bed.

"Yuno." The vice-captain responded.

"NO! Go away."

"I refuse."

"I'm not opening the door."

"Why?"

"Because I was sleeping before I was rudely interrupted."

"I'm sorry, Y/N, but this is important..."

"Oh really?"

"And it may impact your status as a magic knight of the Golden Dawn." As soon as the E/C-eyed girl heard that sentence, her eyes shot wide open, completely erasing her sleepiness, she quickly got out of her bed and went to her door in no time.

'I have a feeling he's tricking me, but at the same time, I feel as if he isn't." Y/N thought to herself before taking in a deep sigh and opening the door for Yuno to come in. He was wearing the uniform as usual, just without the cape and grimoire, and the grimoire case.

"Fine. What do you want?" She asked him with her fake, annoyed tone, also giving him an unreal dirty look on her face.

"To talk to you." Yuno casually said, staring at his subordinate right in the eyes.