Fuegoleon x Preg!Reader- The Future and Beyond

Why does it take so long for me to write? I have been writing this fanfic for like two days. Damn time is...weird.

ANyways this was requested...and yeah! Enjoy!

S/N- Squad Name

L/N- Last Name

F/N- First Name

E/C- Eye Color

Requested by karolina1262

Y/N's P.O.V

This is the third time today. This is the third time I'm at the toilet, throwing up all my food.

Why?

Was it food poisoning? Did I drink alcohol? What is it alcohol poisoning? I couldn't because I don't drink alcohol at all, as the head of House (L/N) and the Wife of Fuegoleon Vermillion, I can't let myself loose. I've never tasted it. Ever.

After I finish throwing up, the taste of acid and the feeling of lumpy food lingers in my mouth. I brush my teeth for the fourth time today. When I finish, I feel like the bathroom is spinning.

Yeah... something is wrong with me, I'll have to ask Mimosa or someone with healing magic when I have time.

-Timeskip

Luckily, I was able to spot Mimosa here in the hallways of the base, I wonder what she's doing here today.

"Hello, Mimosa. How are you today?" I give her my usual nonchalant, calm face.

She flashes me her usual innocent smile. "I'm fine, and you?"

Okay, this is the time to tell her how your feeling...this might be your only chance.

"So, Mimosa, I haven't been feeling well recently, " I start, as she looks at me with curiosity as I'm starting to feel dizzy again, "I keep on throwing up...I feel very dizzy, I'm always getting sleepy, my breasts are feeling more tender and bigg-"

"Your breasts were getting bigger? Weren't they always big?"

THIS AIRHEADED LITTLE DOOFUS! YOU CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAYS! AND HAS SHE SEEN HERSELF? SHE HAS MELLONS ON HER CHEST.

UGH.

From her comment about my chest, I feel a tick-mark summoning from my temple, hoping that I can control myself from these mood swings I've been getting, I try not to raise my voice so that I don't get a headache.

"Shh! You know the Crimson Lions are filled with the majority of men! You don't know if there are perverted men here, Mimosa!" I quickly whisper to her so that no one heard that.

"Ohh! Sorry, I was just pointing that out."

Yeah. In the middle of the hallways. That definitely makes sense.

"Anyways, may you please come to my room? I need you to see what's wrong with me private." I sigh.

"Sure. I'm always here to help!" She flashes me her normal smile before walking we both walk into my shared bedroom.

-Timeskip

We are currently at my desk in my bedroom so that Mimosa can see what the issue is. All I hope is that Fuegoleon comes in here and see her checking on my breast to which she is now squeezing. I'm not even sure what is more painful right now, this headache which is now killing me or Mimosa's hands squeezing the living shit out of my breasts.