PART ONE/ WiIlliam x Reader x Yuno- Rather Be

Soo...for this oneshot I didn't really know what to do since I haven't really written love triangles before so I chose a song to help me. Yes, it's Jess Glynn because she has a wonderful voice.

Anyways...to the story.

Requested by iwanttoliveonthesun & dedicated to 0w0wUwUw0

Word Count: 3,161

----

Important information:

You are 23

Yuno is 20

William is 26

You and Yuno are both vice captains

This one-shot is long as hell btw. I'm 3 adding more parts.

----

When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be...

----

y/n's p.o.v

*Buzz*

"Ngh..." I angrily groan, hearing my alarm clock go off.

*Buzz*

"Alright, shut up. We heard you the first time, Jesus Christ," I quietly snapped, not trying to wake anyone up since it's so early in the morning.

I sat up, and stopped my buzzling alarm that was set for 4:20AM. Since I'm one of the Vice Captains for the Golden Dawn, every Saturday, I have to set my alarm clock for 4 in the morning since I have a pretty busy schedule. First, I have to get ready, train, set up the squad's meeting, and then write a summary for the meetings. It doesn't seem like a lot but, it really is. I train for 2 hours, planning the meeting takes an hour and 30 minutes, and then the meeting lasts around 3 hours, or if the squad cooperates, then it reduces down to 2 hours which is good for me because I get to sleep my fat ass off.

The thought of sleep makes me sleepy again. So I stay in my current position and kind of daze off a bit. Suddenly, I come back to reality and realize all the things I have to do today and then kiss my teeth.

Ugh. Since when was being strong so hard?

-timeskip

The current time is 4:50 and I'm about to get dressed.

This is the worst part of my daily routine. I hate seeing my body. I hate it. I hate the way my body is built. It makes me look like a harlot.

I despise the fact that I have big breasts and big thighs, I hate the way that I haven't grown an inch since I was 13. Honestly, to this day, I'm still 5'2 and that really upsets me. It would've been so beneficial to me if I had grown 2 more inches of height, that could help me with my arm strength since I use a Katana with my magic.

Another thing is that I keep getting stares because my uniform is slightly modified. What I mean is that I don't wear the pants for the uniform. I wear a skirt.

Yeah.

I said it.

I wear a skirt for crying out loud.

While I don't mind wearing it because it was a gift from the Captain and it wasn't really short ( I mean...it was mid-thigh but I was still comfortable with it), I just wish that the male knights of this squad weren't staring at my legs. I don't blame them though, wearing a mid-thigh skirt and stocking does make your legs look like muffins.