chapter 33

you wake up, warm arms held around you. soft rain is hitting the window, the rain hasn't seemed to stop for the past 2 days, but today was the lightest it has been. soft sprinkles hit the windows and roof.

the rain is so calming and you love it, you could listen to it for hours and fall asleep. tommy is awake, watching something on his phone, it sounds like hamilton and you giggle internally.

"oh you're awake." tommy smiles, pausing whatever he was watching. you check the clock on the wall, reading 9:34. you look up at tommy, his eyes are as blue as ever and they form butterflies in your stomach.

"i need to brush my teeth, and eat breakfast, i'm hungry." you say, and he nods. "your breath reeks." he jokes and you roll your eyes, "whatever tommy." you say, shaking out of his grip and he tightens it, not letting you move anywhere.

"tommy let me go." you whine and he giggles, still not loosening his grip. "tommy please." you cry out, laughing at him. he lets go, your body falling to the floor because you were fighting against his grasp for so long.

he lets out a loud laugh, that you tend to hear on stream. it makes you giggle on the floor, your body sprawled out on the soft carpet. "go brush your teeth im begging you." he softly says, laying back down and pressing play on his phone.

you get up from the floor, standing up and grabbing the door handle, "have fun watching hamilton." you say, and close the door, walking into the bathroom, grabbing your toothbrush and quickly brushing your teeth, hearing chatter downstairs, quite conversation all over.

music plays downstairs through the loudspeakers. karls music. you quickly spit out the remaining tooth paste, excitedly shuffling down the stairs into the living room where karl stands there, adjusting the speakers and you look at him, smiling.

"i knew you would end up here." he smiles, and you smile back, pretty girl by clairo playing in the back. "i could be your pretty girl, shut up when you want me to." karl sings out loudly and you laugh at him, the way his voice cracks at 'shut up'.

"let me choose something." you say and he hands you the phone, you scroll through his playlists, somehow landing on 'getting all the bad bleeps' again and you laugh to yourself. remembering how karl talked about sapnap, the guy that lives only a few minutes away from your town. "who's sapnap? is he like... your boyfriend?" you ask and karl laughs his so familiar laugh you've gotten used to hearing while you have been here. "sapnap is not my boyfriend, we joke about it on stream."

you start giggling with him, realizing your mistake. you continue to scroll through his music, trying to find a good song in his stream playlist, knowing that he plays good music with his viewers.

you click on wilburs song, "your new boyfriend", knowing how good his music is. karl smiles at you and walks over to the speaker's controls and turns it up more, you know that it fills the whole house by now.

"he's in your bed, but i'm in your twitch chat." karl screams and you laugh, he's dancing around the whole living room, tripping on the fluffy rug and almost falling down. tommy walks into the room, his eyes wide, staring at you and karl.

he tries to say something but you can't hear it over the volume of the music. you quickly shuffle over to the controls and turn it down, the music still faintly playing throughout the room. "it's so loud. i'm trying to watch hamilton." tommy says, staring at you like he always seems to do.

"tommy, it's not that loud." you giggle, knowing that it is definitely extremely loud. he rolls his eyes at you while you turn the volume back up, the speakers not as loud as they were before, but still filling the room with music.

karl grabs his phone out of your hand, quickly typing a song in, making eye contact with tommy the whole time. 'that's what i like' by bruno mars starts playing throughout the speakers and you fall into a fit of laughter, tommy standing in the doorway, a look of pure annoyance on his face, making you laugh harder.

karl is laughing just as hard as you, staring at tommys face and you feel tears build up in your eyes from laughing so hard, tommy walks out of the room, disappointment all over his face. "jump in the cadillac, girl let's put some miles on it." karl yells, his voice cracking on most of the words, making you laugh even hard.

wilbur walks in, looking at you and karl, eyebrows raised in amusement. karl turns down bruno mars, looking at wilbur, "it seems like you guys are having fun in here, we're going to a trampoline park in about an hour... are you guys coming?" wilbur asks and you look over at karl, a wide smile on your face, knowing the trampoline park is going to be pure chaos.

"yeah, we're going." you say for both of you.

a/n

writers block... kill me.

i was so unmotivated to post this chapter. i've rewritten this chapter 4 times and i'm still not happy with it. it just doesn't feel "good enough".

thank you for 60k reads.

i love you <3

xx