chapter 24

t/w sexual assault, please read if you can handle it <333 im always here for you aswell

allen bolts in, quickly shutting the door and locking it, you hear someone pounding on the door. your eyes are wide, you're just staring at him, and he's staring back at you, a malicious look on his face, like he's wanted this moment in the bathroom with you forever.

"al- allen." you mutter out, your legs feeling like jello, like you're about to collapse to the bathroom floor in seconds. he strides towards you, instinctively you take a step back, but his long legs seem to close the distance like it's nothing. you hear footsteps outside the door, quiet whispers and fists banging the door.

"y/n." he smirks, making your stomach churn, feeling insanely ill. "please allen." your voice is barely audible. how you'd kill to see tommy, to look into his eyes, to feel better when looks back at you.

he takes another stride towards you, and you take one back, but your shoulder blades hit the wall, allen is basically pressed up against you, you feel sick, the churning has seemed to get worse, you feel like you could vomit at any time. you want to scream so loud, so everyone can hear it, but your vocal chords seem like they are tied in a knot.

"you did me so wrong." he grits into your ear, his hot breath making your knees buckle and you fall to the floor, you look up at him, eyes filled with tears, you don't want to look at him. he kneels down, gently taking his pointer finger and placing it under your chin, lifting it to his face. "kiss me." he grunts out and your eyes shut forcefully, not wanting to even think about him being there.

"no, please allen, no." you cry out, tears now falling freely, running down your face, you can't breathe, your air passages feeling like they're swollen up, like an allergic reaction to the boy kneeling down in front of you. you open your eyes slightly, he is staring at you, the hostile look on his face still there.

"you're going to kiss me." he smirks again, you want to slap that look off his face, but your arms feel like they weigh tons, you couldn't move them even if you tried. he moves his face so much more close than you would ever have wanted from anybody. you turn your head to the side, trying to block any contact with allen.

the door flies open and wilbur grabs allen, pulling him off of you by his neck, you feel weightless, someone lifts you up, you're clueless as to who it is, until the smell hits you... tommy. you look at him through blurry eyes, he seems to have wet eyes as well.

"thank you." you whisper out, holding tight to him, "im so sorry." his voice breaks into your ear, making you sob. he's hugging you tightly, never wanting to let you go, never wanting to let you free again. he's gently running his fingers through your hair, your whole body seems to rattle with sobs.

"here, come on." he wraps an arm around you and takes you to his bedroom, sitting you down on his bed. he grabs the remote to the flatscreen plastered against the wall. you lay down on his bed, under the covers, cuddling into his scent that he's left all over the pillows and sheets. you breathe it in, the smells seem to be as intoxicating as ever. a smell you want to take home and bask in forever.

he turns on something random on the t.v, and gets in bed as well, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close to him, his actions turn your cheeks to fire and make you melt inside. 'i hate to say it, but i think i'm in love with tommy innit'.

a/n

short but very eventful chapter. 

daily updates because of holiday? hmm?

i was thinking of doing a sort of 'giveaway' (not really what it is) where i share access to google doc where i prewrite the chapters to this to one of you, because you guys know how much i love cliffhangers. you think its a good idea? 

i love you <3

xx