chapter 7

you wake up to someone gently shaking you, "y/n, wake up, wilbur got food.". you gently rub your eyes, looking at who woke you up, seeing his blonde hair, how gently it flows down his forehead, hitting his eyebrows. you would be lying if you didn't think he was beautiful.

"what did wilbur get?" you ask, slowly sitting up, "pizza." he responds, you gag internally, you hate pizza so much. "why did your face go all so sour?" he asks with a laugh, "pizza is terrible, i hate pizza so much." you reply.

he sits beside you, and you look at him, appreciating the way his eyebrows curve, and the way his jawline defines the rest of his face, he's so good looking. 'god you're so pretty.' you say to yourself.

"what" he asks, your eyes widen and he grins at you, "shit, did i say that out loud?" he gently grabs your hand. "i was serious in the kitchen, i meant it, you're seriously so beautiful." he says, slightly squeezing your hand.

the door opens, and your head quickly looks in that direction, "the food is downstairs are you-" tubbo looks down at our hands being held, "i- the food is ready whenever you come down" tubbo stutters. you let go of tommys hand, and you get up from the bed going downstairs and going into the kitchen.

    tubbo was talking to wilbur, but as soon as you walk in, he stops talking and they're both looking at you. tommy walks in the kitchen as well, grabbing a plate and putting 2 pieces of pizza on it and walking out.

    he looks so pissed off, and you don't blame him, you just walked out on him while you were having an intimate moment. you rush after him and he's walking up the stairs, you follow him into the room he's staying in with tubbo.

    "i'm so sorry tommy." "i don't care, and neither do you, we were having a moment, and you care more about what everyone else in this house thinks." he mutters, you go and sit by him, trying to grab his hand but he just shakes it off.

    you look at him, looking into his blue eyes, you can see the rage behind them. "go away" he whispers. you quickly look away, getting off his bed and walking out of his room, going to your room and laying back down in the bed.

    you get out your phone and open instagram, seeing that the dms have stopped. you open twitter and unblock tommy, looking at his most recent tweets, the most recent one making you smile.

    '@tommyinnit: guys be nice to y/n, were chill, were friends, can you say your friends with y/n? no you can't, because she's only friends with big men.'

    you quickly reply to his tweet.

    '@y/n: then tommy i guess we aren't friends, because you are far from a big man.'

    you follow tommy and he follows you back, he's clearly not that mad at you, if he were he wouldn't be acknowledging your existence. you get a facetime call from a number you don't know, you pick up.

    "y/n!" jschlatt yells, "what the fuck schlatt, how did you get my phone number, and why did you facetime me?" you ask, realizing how weird this is. "i got it from scott, wilbur said i need to call you and give you relationship advice."

    "what- why do i need relationship advice?" you ask, confused. "tommy and you are constantly flirting, according to wilbur, but what does he know?" you look at his face on the call, he's just as puzzled as you.

    "tommy and i are nothing, i don't even like him, i don't think i ever could, he's just too childish." you prop your phone up and start to plan an outfit out for tomorrow, whatever we're all doing tomorrow.

    "wear something cute." schlatt says, "what the fuck schlatt, why would i wear something cute?" you ask, "for tommy, he's apparently been a big flirt according to wilbur." he replies, you roll your eyes at him.

    "also y/n, i was looking at your twitter and i realized you followed me since 2018." he smiles at you, "shut up schlatt, i used to watch your videos all the time, i was a stan." you giggle. "really?" he asks, surprised that you would watch someone like him.

    "yeah you were really funny, you and traves on smp live. i miss smp live so much." you tell him. "i miss smp live too, it just always felt so natural, like there was no scripting." he says, you grin at him. "yeah it was really enjoyable to watch, dream smp isn't really my thing to watch, it's just kinda overly scripted."

    "yeah, i was hesitant to join the dream smp, but i decided to because being an antagonist is so much fun, it's always fun to be the bad guy." he says, watching you put the folded up outfit on top of the dresser.

    you look at him on your phone screen, his mutton chops making you giggle to yourself. "what are you laughing at?" he asks and you smile at him, "your face, the chops, they're really quite something."

    "hey! i pull all the ladies with these, especially minx." he quips back, "oh yeah, for sure... all the ladies... especially minx. you guys would be so cute if you weren't such an asshole to her." you state, making sure he was paying attention to the minx part.

    "minx just isn't my type, i want someone that won't talk about pegging me every other conversation." he replies, you look at him again, his face all close to the camera and you laugh again, grabbing your phone and taking a screenshot.

    "i know, i know, i'm so fucking sexy.", "yeah... sure... so sexy" you respond, "show me what your room looks like, i wanna see how cozy the air bnb is and if i need to come stay.". you flip the camera around on the facetime call.

    you show him the two beds, the one night stand in the middle and than you move to show him the dresser, "yeah i'm getting a plane ticket right now." you flip your camera back around and smile at him.

    "you can't come here, we don't have enough space, scott isn't staying here because there's not enough beds." you respond, "oh fuck, minx is live, ill call you back later." and he quickly hangs up. "simp" you try and say before he goes but he didn't quite hear you.

a/n

longer chapter bc i absolutely adore you guys :)

thank you all for the reads and votes, you guys mean the world to me <3

i've been thinking about the upload schedule and i think ill make one for when im on christmas holiday because im busy and all right now.

i love you xx