chapter 15

l'manburg updates @lmanborger

    tommy carrying y/n over his shoulder, how do you feel about this new relationship?

      photo:

you quickly check the replies, feeling ashamed that someone would post something like this, something so personal and private to you and tommy. an overwhelming amount of hate fills your feed, 'he's so out of her league.', 'i'm surprised he didn't drop her.'.

your phone falls to the floor, you quickly get up, avoiding the stares from the 3 boys, running to your room and falling on the bed, letting the tears fall out, your sobs feeling like their choking you until you absolutely have to gasp for air.

'why are people so mean on the internet.' you wonder to yourself, trying to calm down but just making yourself overwhelmed, you mind feeling foggy with so many emotions. a knock at your door breaks a sob you tried to keep in, but it soon falls out.

the door opens and you avoid looking at it, not wanting to deal with anybody, just you and your own emotions. they walk up to the bed you're crying on and sit down, gently setting a hand down on your shoulder.

"i saw it too, i wasn't going to say anything, i knew it would upset you." tommy says and you let out a shaky breath, trying not to cry more. "why are you in here? you're mad at me for something i didn't even do first." you ask.

he gently grabs your hand, sitting you up beside him, "it's okay, i've addressed it, it's a shame people are targeting you." he sighs out, trying to make you feel better. you look at him through bloodshot eyes, a sympathetic look on his face, but his eyes look upset still.

"tommy what's wrong?" you ask and he looks down, avoiding eye contact, "what are you talking about?" he asks quietly, trying to not make it obvious that somethings up with him. "you look sad." you say back, looking down at his hands intertwined with yours.

"i know how crazy this is going to sound, but i've known about you for months, whenever scott would stream and you'd be there i'd smile so much, i've had a crush on you without you even knowing about me, how shy you were, and when scott offered me to play among us i made sure you were there. and to find you this morning  with karl, it really fucking hurt, i'm not saying youre mine, but... i wish you were." tommy says, looking at you, an overwhelming amount of emotions comes crashing down, tears pool in your eyes over again, slowly starting to run down your cheeks.

he lets go of your hand, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into his chest, you feel more tears fall onto his schlatt&co sweatshirt, knowing whenever you pull away from his chest that there will be tearstains.

he runs one hand up and down your back, while his other hand gently fingers your hair, you feel your eyes slowly start to close, you brain drifting off into a different headspace, you feel yourself slowly fall asleep into his arms, but the last thing you hear is a quite "i love you y/n."

*

you feel a gentle touch to your arm, gently shaking you awake, you feel the dried tears on your cheeks, you look up at whoever is shaking you. tommy. "you're pretty when you sleep." you laugh at him, "that's kinda creepy don't you think?" you respond and he giggles.

you quickly look down at you watch, 3:49, you have about an hour until allen comes over. "that looked like a good nap, you seemed really tired." you look up at him, staring into his eyes again, seeing what looks like less sadness than there was before.

"it was a good nap, i was really exhausted, time zones are still confusing me." you say, smiling softly at him, he smiles back at you, his eyes crinkling at the sides, a real genuine smile. you realize your position on him, gently sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around you.

he holds you tight to his body, your head buried in his sweatshirt, the dried tears invisible. "tommy, i don't want to make you freak out, but there's a boy coming over at 5." you tell him, warning him.

    he tenses up, his arms feeling so much tighter around you. "it's that boy from the cafe isn't it?" he asks and you gently nod into his chest, "i knew it, he was looking you up and down when i was waiting outside for you." he grits out, trying to stay calm, but failing.

    "tommy why are you getting so upset over this? it's just someone that i met." you say, he's looking up, you look at his jawline and his fluffy hair covering his forehead, you cant see his facial features because he's focused on the ceiling, hoping to avoid eye contact with you.

    "it makes me jealous." he says and continues to stare at the ceiling, you gently shake out of his arms, getting up from the bed and walking out. 'he gets mad at me for the dumbest shit' you say to yourself, rolling your eyes, plus you have to get ready.

a/n

woah you guys are amazing! 600 reads?!

and daily updates :)

i love you <3

xx