chapter 6

you go back to the living room and its just wilbur and niki they're talking about something. "hi guys." you smile at them.

"hi y/n, i heard some talking in the kitchen, is tommy bothering you still?" wilbur asks, you shake your head. "no, he apologized to me, were cool now i guess." you respond and sit down on the couch, pulling out your phone and opening instagram.

you see a bunch of followers and a lot of dms. you open the dms and frown at some of them, you open the first one and cringe at the name.

'@tommyinnitisdaddy: girl, back off tommy, he's mine, he'd never date someone that looks like you.'

you see another one.

'@tommysgirlfriend32: quit trying to act all cute, tommy doesn't like you, i thought he made that clear on the live last night.'

you ignore all the other ones, trying to not get upset. you go back into the kitchen, hoping tommy is out so you can get some water and he won't see you with tears in your eyes. but sadly, he's still in there, you quickly look up at him, then back down towards the floor.

"hey, y/n? what's wrong?" he asks, you just walk past him and ignore him, he grabs your arm and you look up at him, "tommy mind your own business." you snap at him. "no i'm not going to, you come into the kitchen crying, when just 5 minutes ago you were smiling."

you ignore him again and try to shuffle out of his grasp, but he makes sure you can't go anywhere until you tell him what's going on. "goddamnit y/n, there's something wrong. did someone say something to you?" he asks and you stay quiet.

you feel a tear roll down your cheek, he quickly wipes it off with his other hand, "stop crying, please, you're making me all emotional and shit.". "it's your fans, they're sending me stuff through instagram."

you pull out your phone and show him some of them, he takes your phone from you and he opens one of them, pressing the camera icon in the bottom left. he starts filming a video, "listen here you little shit, i would never go for someone like you with a personality like that, especially towards one of my friends" he says into the phone.

you take your phone back from him, hoping he didn't hit the send button, but he somehow sent it right as soon as you took it out of his hands. you groan and playfully hit him on the chest.

"tommy! they're going to think i told on them like a child would." you say, your phone buzzes in your hand and you look at it, it's a dm response from the girl that sent you a message.

'@tommyinnitisdaddy: i'm so sorry tommy! i didn't realize you actually cared about her.'

he rolls his eyes at her response, "they always act like they did nothing wrong." he sighs. he takes your phone out of your hand and scrolls through some more of the dm requests. he becomes quite annoyed with all of them being rude.

he opens twitter on your phone and taps the quill, quickly taking a picture and captioning it, 'i'm such a big man @tommyinnit', he quickly tweets it out and you're just smiling at him. he hands you back your phone and smiles at you too, "you know y/n, you're really pretty."

your smile drops, "way to ruin a moment tommy." he's still smiling though, "god wipe that smile off your face, you look like you do stuff with children, i'll start calling you tony lopez."

wilbur walks into the kitchen and you quickly turn around, not realizing how close you were to tommy and you accidentally bump into him. "god i walked in on something." wilbur mutters, grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"it was nothing wilbur, i promise, maybe with someone better, but definitely not this big child." you say with a little giggle. tommy gasps behind you, and wilbur chuckles, "i don't know if i should leave y/n in here with you tommy."

"wilbur, calm down, it's not like you and niki, oo you guys are so sappy ooo" he mocks and wilbur looks up at tommy, "don't bring niki into this, she has nothing to do with you." wilbur grits, obviously protecting niki.

you start to walk out of the kitchen, not wanting to be in there when all hell breaks loose because tommy doesn't know what self control is, or how to keep his mouth shut. you walk up the stairs to your room, looking at the bed. knowing how comfortable it would be.

you check the time and its only 7pm but you want to sleep so bad, you walk over to the bed, laying down and scrolling though tik tok seeing that one of your friends sent you a tik tok. you open it and smile, you see yourself rapping about how much of a child tommy is and that he smells like pee.

the caption is 'y/n supremacy' and grin, you look at the comments, a few hate comments but everyone defends you. you turn your phone off and slowly feel yourself fall into the darkness that is sleep, but the last thing you think about is tommy calling you pretty in the kitchen.

a/n

hello you guys :)

i was thinking about maybe making an upload schedule for this story to make it seem a bit more professional haha. not that a tommy innit fanfic would be "professional"

but if i were to make an upload schedule for this, i may go off from it every once in a while, mostly because im just a student in hs and i still have to focus on grades etc.