chapter 12

you soon arrive at the cottage house, getting out when wilbur turns the car off, you can finally put your phone in your back pocket, you check your watch, 11:28, oh my god, breakfast took 2 hours.

    you go up to your room, reaching into your jeans pocket, quickly scanning the numbers on the piece of paper and pulling out your phone, texting the number on the paper.

    you: hi, i was the girl in the cafe :)

    you shove your phone in your back pocket, not expecting a response right away because he is still at work. you open the door and walk out, running into tommy, "sorry" you both mutter at the same time. you giggle at him and he laughs at you.

    "why were you so upset this morning?" you ask him and he just shakes his head. "the whole karl thing, but i don't think you would understand." he says, i look up at him, his eyes always seem to put me in a trance.

    "what do you mean i wouldnt understand?" you ask him and he shakes his head again. "i'm not going to explain it." you look at him again, confused. 'what the hell is he talking about' you ask yourself. "why did i find you guys woke up next to eachother?" is all he says and walks away.

    you just stand there, confused and hurt. he has no right to be that mad at something you didn't even push on karl, it's not like karl and you could ever be a thing. you're 16, he's 21. tommy and tubbo are more likely to be something with you than karl ever could be, and you think tommy would realize that.

    you hear tommys door slam and you walk downstairs, not wanting to think about what happened because it's not that important, he'll have to get over it, you're going to be living with him for 12 more days.

    you sit down on the couch next to wilbur, he smiles at you, "you and karl huh?" he jokes and you roll your eyes, not wanting to have to hear anymore about this. "i'm sorry, everyone is being mean to you, tommy is pretty angry, almost like he has a crush on you." wilbur winks and you gag.

    "please never say tommy innit has a crush on me again, that is the definition of discussing, i would never date a twitch streamer." you mutter out and he laughs at you. "i don;t blame you, it's fun to grow a community and such, but it gets quite stressful at times. would you ever be a twitch streamer y/n?" wilbur asks and you shake your head, "i've definitely thought about it, but i'm so shy and i hate the idea of new people and i already have a community, it's small but i think i would probably die if it grew anymore." you say.

    "yeah, i heard you check all your directs and indirects, i could never do that, just too famous." he jokes again and you shake your head. "please, i'm begging you shut the fuck up wilbur." he laughs at you.

    "let's play something on the switch, i'm bored and want to kick your ass in mario kart." he walks over to the switch, grabbing a remote and tossing you one, he turns on the tv and gets mario cart loaded up.

    you choose bowser and wilbur chooses toad, "really? toad?" you laugh at him and he ignores it. he chooses rainbow road and you groan, "really wilbur? the first match too?" he laughs at you and your protests, but not changing it.

    you start the first lap in first, but wilbur is right behind you, hitting you with a red shell, making you cuss him out, "goddamnit wilbur." you say under your breath, you start the second lap soon after wilbur and you're hot on his tail, making sure to hit all the right jumps. you get the 3rd lap first, wilbur in 4th place, you drop a banana, hitting wilbur and he swears quietly.

    you cross the finish line while wilbur got 6th, you get up from the couch, jumping around in joy, "fuck you y/n." he says while rolling his eyes, "oh youre so mad because i beat you" you rub in his face.

    tubbo comes into the living room, seeing you and wilbur playing mario kart, "i want to play." he smiles, you give him the controller, "be careful, wilbur is a sore loser, and he's not very good." you mutter to tubbo and he smiles at you.

a/n

hi guys :)

i've updated everyday to where my story is current, so there may not be an update tomorrow.

how are you?

i love all of you <3

xx