chapter 4

he turns around and you realize it's wilbur, everyone else looks around him and sees you. you see scott, niki and karl too. you drop your luggage and run up to them, hugging scott. "i missed you so much." you say to him.

you hug niki and wilbur, "it's so nice to meet you guys." and you look at karl and give him a quick hug. "y/n!" he says, you smile at everyone, seeing your mom carrying your luggage and hers.

"oh scott i was looking for you, i guess y/n found you first." she smiles at him. "susan my mom is going to love you." scott says. "you've grown so much, it's crazy how much you've changed in three years." she says, wiping tears from her eyes.

'leave it to mum to get emotional.' you think. "we've got 2 little shitheads at starbucks, they insisted they needed something." wilbur says, mum looks up at him. "hello guys, i'm y/n's mum, i'm leaving her with you, i don't want her anymore." she laughs

"what mum?!" you say, super surprised, you thought you were just staying with scott's mom. "yeah! we got an air bnb!" niki says, super excited. you grab your luggage and wilbur takes one of them, while mum makes her way the other way.

the group starts walking to the little starbucks in the corner of the west wing. you see a guy in a red and white baseball tee with really bad posture, and another person sitting next to him with brown hair, those are the only people at the starbucks.

"tubbo look who we found." wilbur says and tubbo turns around instantly, he quickly engulfs you in a hug, you smile at him. "i was so excited to meet you!" tubbo says super excited.

you look past him and make eye contact with a blonde hair, blue eyed boy and your smile drops. you turn around and look at scott, you're clearly upset that tommy is here, especially after last night when he made fun of you constantly.

you feel tears pool in your eyes and niki walks over to you, putting her arms around you, "i'm sorry y/n." she whispers in your ear. you hold her tight to you, the tears threatening to spill over, "tommy, lets go get the car started." scott says.

karl and wilbur go with scott as well and you're left here with tubbo and niki, they're both hugging you, making sure you're okay. 'god i would kill for friends like these back home.' niki looks up at you, your eyes tear stained.

"niki, he's so mean to me, he doesn't even know me, it's so upsetting." you say, looking at niki, she's sad too, "i know, tubbo and i talked to him last night, he said it was all a bit and he apologized, he did feel bad."

"i promise you if he's like this for the time your with us, he won't be able to stay, wil said he would drive tommy all the way back to nottingham." tubbo says, you smile at them and wipe the tears off your face.

"thanks guys, you mean the world to me.". we start walking to wilburs car, while tommy and karl are going in scotts. niki sits in the front while you and tubbo sit in the back. "the drive is about 15 minutes, so it'll be quick." wilbur says and you nod

"so how was your flight y/n?" niki asks, and you smile thinking about scott, "i met this guy named scott, ironic right? and he was super tall! like 6'7 and he was going to london to propose to his girlfriend." you say.

we get to the airbnb and its a cute little cottage type thing, but its still gorgeous. you take your bags inside, aswell does everyone else in the car, scott isn't here yet because he had to stop at asda to get some stuff for the house.

niki and you choose your bedroom to share, and tubbo chooses a room for him and tommy to share, while wilbur chose the bedroom for him and karl to share. you set all your luggage down on the floor and plop on your bed.

"y/n, i'm so glad we finally get to meet, i've been waiting for this forever." niki says, smiling at you, you return the smile and hug her again. nikis hugs would never get old, she's just so good at embracing.

you start to unpack all your stuff and so does niki, you put all your clothes in one side of the dresser while niki puts hers in the other. "niki, i think i'm going to take a shower, i feel gross" you say. "okay" she smiles at you.

you make your way to the bathroom, you gasp at how pretty it is. the clawfoot tub in the corner with a black exterior, subway tiles line the whole bathroom, and the vanity is huge, with 3 sinks with the glass bowls on top.

you put your shower stuff on the table by the tub, and go and lock the door, you start to undress when you hear a knock at the door. "y/n, i gotta take a gamer piss right now!" tommy yells through the door.

"there's a half bathroom downstairs, it's right by the kitchen." you respond, 'gamer piss?' you laugh at tommy, god how childish is he? you turn on the hot water and get in, letting the hot water melt away all your nerves.

you wash your hair and body and get out, drying off using one of the fluffy towels from the airbnb. you slip on your outfit, which is a pair of light wash mom jeans, a black t-shirt and a pair of old hightop converse.

you look in the mirror and start to do your makeup, putting on music when you get ready. sweater weather comes on and you hear footsteps outside your door. "i love this song!" karl says, you walk over to the door and open it, "come jam with me karl" you smile at him.

you finish doing your makeup, karl sitting on the vanity, chilling with you, sometimes choosing a song to play. right now he insisted you guys listen to girl in red. you mouth all the lyrics, and karl sings them.

you giggle to yourself, karls music taste is immaculate. you take your hair out of the towell and start to blow dry it, leaving it damp. "y/n, i feel like this was a real bonding experience." you look at karl in the mirror.

"you're right. when i saw you were here i was nervous, i don't really like the idea of new people, it stresses me out." you say, he smiles at you. "GUYS WERE PLAYING GAMES!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!" wilbur yells.