chapter 9

"GUYS LOOK WE HAVE SOME LOVEBIRDS IN THE HOUSE!!" tommy yells behind his phone, the flash pointing directly at you and karl on the bed. you groan, "go away tommy, i want some sleep, and you're so fucking loud." karl groans next to you.

you look at your surroundings, feeling karls strong embrace around you, last night floods back and you smile, thinking about how karl was so nice, like a big brother, like your brother. you feel all the emotions of your brother come to you, feeling tears prick at your lower lash line, thinking about how good he was to you.

you wiggle out of karls arms, not wanting tommy to see you crying.. again. you run to the bathroom and slam the door shut, the tears flowing freely now, you sit on the counter, trying to calm yourself.

there's a knock on the door, "it's me and niki." wilbur says behind the bathroom door, "go away" you sniffle out. "let us in, you can't build up your emotions like this y/n, talk to someone, anybody, who do you want to talk to?" wilbur returns.

"i want karl." you sob out, your body wrenching on the counter, your stomach twists and you instantly feel nauseous, karl walks in the door, rubbing his eyes, getting rid of any tiredness. he walks over to you on the counter and hugs you.

"what's wrong y/n? you can tell me anything i promise. we may have met only 2 days ago but i've never felt this close to someone in my life." you wrap your arms around his neck, shaking in his grasp, "you just remind me of someone i was super close to." you whisper to him.

"if you don't mind me asking... who?" he asks, and you look at him, his grey eyes look exactly like tylers, "my brother, he's- he's not with my mom and i anymore." you tremble in his arms and he holds you tighter.

"i had a sister too, she ran away from home when she was 16, i never saw her again, my parents didn't let me talk to her, i was 17 when she left, it was detrimental to me, i would spend nights crying in my room, wondering if she was okay." you look into his eyes, slight tears forming.

"tyler would hold me tight, like you did last night, while our parents were arguing in the other room, and i would cry into his arms, but he would always try to make it better." you say to him, you look into those grey eyes again, ones that could burn a hole through

he holds you close to him, making sure you feel safe and comfortable, wishing you could be in his grip forever. he feels like comfort.

he wipes the stray tears off your face, gently kissing your forehead. you hop off the counter, walking over to the door and he soon follows after you, you unlock it and open it. everyone seems to be outside and niki smiles at you, making sure you're okay.

niki softly grabs your hand, pulling you to the bedroom that you share with her.

she opens the door and immediately closes it, you sit on the bed across from her, she looks at you and smiles, "is everything okay?" she asks and you nod your head slightly, avoiding eye contact.

"you know you can tell me anything, i'm here for you always, i love you so much y/n." she says, looking at the tears still slightly in your eyes.

niki eases your mind, her calming words and her slight german accent. "thank you niki, you're the best." you smile at her and she smiles a big grin in return, making you slightly stiffle a laugh.

you hear a knock on the door, you look at eachother, "guys were going to this breakfast place, we need to hurry or tommy is going to 'start stabbing shit' according to him." tubbo says from the other side of the door.

a/n

anyways :) how are you guys?