chapter 16

you walk into the living room, seeing everyone sitting around, except for tommy and you hear a door slam shut upstairs, everybody looking towards the loud noise. you sit down on the only empty chair, seeing your phone on the coffee table in the middle of the rug.

you grab it, seeing a bunch of texts from allen.

allen: yeah i get off at 5!

allen: why aren't you responding?

allen: are you okay?

allen: y/n?

you quickly start tying back to him, feeling bad.

you: sorry, i fell asleep. you still up for tonight?

he instantly starts typing back, sending a short response.

allen: sure.

you walk over to the stairs, going to your room and grabbing your makeup bag and a new outfit you also planned on facetime with schlatt last night. it's a pair of light wash mom jeans and a basic band t-shirt from hot topic you got ages ago.

you make your way to the bathroom, opening the door and setting your clothes down on the counter. opening your bag and grabbing your small travel size shower products, setting them on the little table by the gorgeous clawfoot tub.

you undress yourself, throwing your clothes into the dirty laundry hamper in the corner, stepping into the tub, turning on the water and letting the water warm up around your feet before moving the switch to the shower sprayer.

the warm water consumes your body, but also refreshes you, making you sigh with pleasure, a feeling of joy rushing over you, finally being clean. you wash your hair, making sure the honey lavender shampoo cleans out any dirt from your scalp while the vanilla conditioner makes the ends soft.

your body being cleaned with your sensitive skin body wash, working all around your body, making sure the suds go over all limbs. you get some face wash on your hand, massaging it into your faces, washing it off and turning off the shower, stepping onto the rug on the floor and taking one of the many towels off the rack and wrapping up your hair and body. grabbing all your stuff off of the little table and putting it back in your shower bag.

you grab the hair dryer that's sitting on the counter, unwrapping your hair and running a brush through your hair, turning on the blow dryer and brushing your hair while the hot air is circulating through the brush, making your hair straight.

your hair is dry in a matter of minutes and you turn off the hair dryer, looking at yourself in the mirror, grabbing out a few things out of your makeup bag, putting on some concealer under your eyes, quickly blending it out, then some mascara and lip gloss.

you unwrap yourself from the towel, slipping on your clothes and looking in the mirror, smiling at your 'fit. you walk out of the bathroom, checking your watch, 4:47. you grab your phone and text allen.

you: we're coming now, where do you want to meet us?

he opens it instantly and texts back.

allen: the cafe.

you like his message, making sure he knows that you know what's going on and you walk downstairs into the living room, everyone is still sitting on the couches and chairs, tubbo is playing on his animal crossing island and you look at wilbur, he looks up at you and so does niki.

wilbur gets up, you sitting down on the chair, "wilbur, are you getting allen alone?" you ask and he nods his head. karl looks over at you, his eyebrows knit together like they always do when someone says something that he focuses on.

"what's your phone number?" he asks you and he hands you his phone, you quickly type your number in, putting your name into his contacts. you hand him your phone back and he takes it, walking towards the front door and walking out.

karl walks over to you, grabbing your hand and walking you to the kitchen, "what?' you ask, looking at him. "you're bringing a guy over?" he asks, his eyebrows still knit, you shake your head at him in disappointment, "why's it matter to you? plus i don't even know this guy, he was the waiter at the cafe." you say to him.

"it matters to me because i care about you." he says, looking into your eyes. you look into his green ones, butterflies in your stomach you know shouldn't be there, his eyes sparkle a beautiful shade of green. and with that, the door flies open.

a/n 

OOO who opened the door??

i hope you guys are liking this story!

i love you <3 

xx