chapter 44

you wake up tangled in his arms, something you've become accustomed to, and something you weren't willing to give up, but you know you were going to have to sooner than later. he looks down at you and smiles, running the hand that wasn't tightly wrapped around your waist through your hair.

the feeling is calming, but soon puts you through a spiral of anxiety, the actions feeling a bit too similar to your fathers. you feel your breathing pick up and your chest tighten around your heart. the feeling makes you sick to your stomach and you want nothing more to be let out of tommys tight grasp and to flee out of the hot room.

he notices how panicked you are and asks you a question, "are you okay? what's wrong?", words seem to get trapped in your throat, your chest tightening more, the tears slowly building up in your eyes, something you haven't done since the nightmares.

his reaction to your silence is to hold you tighter. the action makes you choke out a sob, "y/n, talk to me." he says, panic laced through his rushed words. the tears flow down your cheeks like steady waterfalls, the tight feeling in your chest restricting you from talking.

he looks at you with worried eyes, his breathing rapid like yours. he gulps loudly, trying to pull you close to him but you pull away with a harsh movement, almost hitting his chest from the quick action. he softly touches your face, wiping the tears away, but keeping his distance, understanding you don't want to be held right now.

you feel the hysteria leave your body, tommys hands gently resting on your face calming you down. you don't quite understand how him brushing the tears off of your face calms you down, but him holding you gave you anxiety. the idea of him pulling you close and never letting you go sends shivers down your spine.

"are you alright?" he whispers and you lightly nod your head, signalling that you're better than you were just moments ago. he gently pulls your face to his, his forehead resting against yours, your eyes shut as well as his.

your breathing has come to a steady rhythm, but your heart is still beating rapidly, but not from a panicked state. the feeling of his skin on yours makes your whole face turn to fire, the shade of your cheeks had to be a share of scarlett. just the heat of them proved your point even more.

he softly presses his lips to yours, making you smile, even if the panicked feeling still resides in your chest. "guys we-" you hear tubbos voice and you quickly pull your lips away from tommys, knowing tubbo definitely saw tommys' lips pressing against yours.

"uh, what's up tubbo?" tommy asks, his breathing rapid and rushed, realizing his best friend just walked in on him kissing you. "we, uh, we are going to go out for lunch if you guys want to come, we're going to this cute little cafe." tubbo says, his words send you into a spiral of deja vu, 'cute little cafe' reminding you of the guy who pushed you down in the bathroom and forced you to kiss him.

your breathing picks up more than it already was, and you look at tommy with panicked eyes, the whole situation being revived in your head, something you never wanted to experience again, but here you are, doing exactly that.

"okay tubbo we will be out soon." tommy whispers apologetic words to tubbo, and tubbo nods, mumbling a few sorries in his process of leaving the room. tommy looks at you, a confused look on his face. "what's wrong?" his voice

"do you know what cafe it is?" you ask him, that panicked feeling still residing inside of your whole body. he looks at you puzzled, until it dawns on him what you are so flustered about.

"we're not going to that one, don't worry, i'll make sure we don't." he grabs your face, planting one final kiss on your lips. a small smile falls onto his face, one that shows how happy he is.

he stares at you, his thumb softly following the way your face flows, trailing along your cheekbone and down your jawline, his hand resting on your chin.

"you're so pretty." he says, bringing his lips to your forehead, planting a loving kiss to the area. "we should probably go." you whisper, staring into his blue eyes.

he nods his head, getting up from the bed and walking over to the dresser, grabbing out a shirt, sweatshirt and jeans, the temperature not being the best. britain's weather is treating everyone terribly in the past few days.

you look at tommy's pajama pants, laughing at them, "what?" he asks, standing outside of the bathroom door, waiting to go in. "those look funny on you." you say, still giggling lightly.

"oh shut up, george wore the exact same ones all yesterday like they were a pair of pants." you look at tommy, eying the pajamas, "are those george's?"

he quickly looks down, noticing how the pants barely hit his ankles, and how they seemed to be slouching on him a lot more. "i- uh- i don't think so?" he questions himself, before quickly walking into the bathroom, embarrassed by his pants.

you get up from the bed, grabbing out your clothing for the day, as well as your makeup bag. you sit back down on the bed, doing some basic makeup, and putting the clothing on, smiling when you see yourself in the mirror.

*

tommy sits beside you in the car, his hand softly holding yours. you peer out the window, the building looking familiar, but you don't realize how familiar they truly are until wilbur has parked his car in front of the cafe you didn't want to go to.

you look at tommy, a feeling of nausea residing in your stomach, tommy looks at you, worried. you put aside any of the feelings of being upset, being betrayed, it's filled with anger.

"wilbur! why would you take us here! this place is traumatizing for me." your voice breaks on the last sentence, wilbur looks at you from the drivers seat. "i didn't know we were coming here, nick recommend this place and said to follow him, i didn't do it on purpose." he whispers, trying to not upset you anymore.

"wil, you should've asked." niki quietly says, sitting beside you. "i'm sorry y/n, i can take you home if you want." he apologizes, you shake your head, "i know somewhere i can go"

you get out of the car, making sure tommy is following you. "where are we going?" tommy asks, grabbing your hand and holding it close, taking his free hand and grabbing your shoulder, stopping you in your place.

"it's a surprise, close your eyes." you forget about any sort of regret or upset feelings, the idea in your head taking full control of you. "i'm not closing my eyes, your clumsy and would fall down, and that would cause me to fall."

you giggle to yourself at the idea of tommy falling on top of you. "i wouldn't fall, i'm not a clumsy person" you return, and he looks at you, his eyebrows raised. "sure you wouldn't"

*

you continue to lead him along the path and up the hill, the smell of daisies filling your nose and tommy looks at you with a smile. "how did i know you were going to take me here." he whispers, smiling down at you.

"i love it here, it feels like home." you whisper, softly wrapping your arms around tommy's body, his arms ingulf you and take you down to the ground, he smiles at you, softly grabbing your face and pulling it towards his.

you are close to each other, noses softly brushing against each other and lips almost connecting, but not quite. you love the feeling of being so close to him in the daisy field, something you could do for hours.

his lips softly meet yours, sparks seem to travel all around you and him, he holds you close, his hands gently wrapped around you waist, your hands resting on his face, holding him just as close.

a/n

i apologize for the lack of updates, i've been super busy with school and work and just haven't had time to sit down and write.

i'm also sorry if this chapter feels messy and not put together well, small bits of it have been written over the course of a month.

anyways! how are you guys?

thank you for all the reads.

the discord link inv is in my bio :)

i love you <33

xx