chapter 20

you wake up to niki opening the curtains, "niki?" you ask and she looks over at you, smiling, "good morning sleepyhead, you went to bed so early last night." she giggles, you furrow your brows in confusion, like you always seem to catch yourself doing. 'i swear i was with tommy last night.' you say to yourself, looking cluelessly over at niki.

"what's wrong?" she questions and you frown, "was i in tommy's room at all last night?" you ask and she nods, "from what i heard from wilbur, yes, but you were in my room at 12 when i went to bed." she responds, smiling at you.

you quickly look down at your watch, 8:34, 'this early niki' you groan to yourself, "what are we doing today? anything special?" you ask her and she nods, "we're doing something but it's a 'surprise' according to wilbur." she laughs and you nod at her.

you get up and see that you're still in the clothes you wore yesterday when you went roller skating with allen, you look at the crewneck sweater, your eyes widening when you notice it isn't yours. "yeah i noticed that, allens?" she asks and you nod, still confused. you feel a bump on your scalp and wonder how it got there.

you get up once niki walks out, you go to the bathroom and brush your teeth, getting rid of any morning breath, looking in the mirror you see your mascara all under your eyes making you look like a raccoon. you hear a knock on the bathroom door and you look over to the door, muttering a "come in'' around your toothbrush.

the doorknob jitters around before the door opens slowly, an exhausted tommy walks through, going to the sink next to you. grabbing his toothbrush out of the holder and wetting it under the tap. "did you sleep good?" he asks you and you nod, looking over at him. you pull the toothbrush out of your mouth and spit out the contents into the running water.

"did you?" you ask and he shakes his head, pulling the toothbrush out of his mouth to talk, "no, someone decided to pass out on top of me." you laugh at him, "how'd i get back into my bed?" you ask him and he responds, pulling the toothbrush out again, "i carried you back to your bed, i'm pretty sure i hit your head on the wall a few times."

"tommy! what the fuck, my head hurts so bad!" you gasp out and he giggles while you gently rub the spot where a large bump is. "sorry." he says, still laughing, you roll your eyes, grabbing a makeup wipe from a packet on the counter, wiping off the makeup from yesterday.

tommy spits out the rest of his toothpaste, washing out his mouth and brush, "are you excited for today?" he asks and you look over at him, questioning what he's talking about. "i didn't get told what today was, what are we doing?" you ask him and he responds.

"we're going on a hike." you twist your whole body, looking over at him, making sure he's not kidding, "absolutely not." you tell him and he nods, confirming that he's serious. you seem to roll your eyes even more, not wanting to go on a hike.

you're definitely not an 'outdoorsy' person, you hate everything outside, it's so gross. bugs, dirt, other people. he looks over at you, trying to make eye contact, but your eyes are focused on the floor, not wanting to even think about going anywhere other than this cute little cottage core house or the cute little family owned cafe that allen works at.

"don't be upset about the hike, if it becomes too much, we can always come back here, wilbur would always understand." tommy says, gently grabbing your shoulder and pulling you into a hug. "thank you tommy." you say, smiling into his chest, you pull away from him, grabbing your brush from the counter and running it through your hair, pulling it into a quick ponytail.

you walk out of the bathroom, leaving tommy in there to do whatever he needed to do, walking into your room and seeing niki laying on her bed, scrolling through her phone, "what do i need to wear for this hike?" you ask her and she flies up, "who told you? it was supposed to be a surprise." she says, shaking her head.

"tommy did.", "wear something you'd workout in." she says and lays back down, going back through her phone. you walk over to the dresser you share with her, grabbing the only comfortable clothing you brought, a pair of lululemon leggings and a matching shirt. quickly undressing and slipping everything on, tossing your dirty clothes in the little hamper in the corner of the room.

you see what niki is wearing and it's relatively similar, a pair of baby blue leggings and a dream t-shirt, you grab your air maxs and slip them on, grabbing your phone and slipping it into the pocket on the side of your thigh.

going into the kitchen you see wilbur standing over around 4 pans on the stove and a waffle maker next to the stove. he's quickly moving, clearly panicking, "need some help?" you ask him and he frantically nods and you lightly giggle to yourself.

you walk over to the waffle maker, it dings and you open it, grabbing the waffles with a fork and placing the 4 waffles on a plate with others. you finish all of the batter with the last batch of waffles, grabbing them and putting them in the pile with the rest of them, wilbur grabs the last pieces of bacon out of the pan, setting them on a plate as well.

he smiles over at you, grabbing all the plates and setting them down on the island in the middle of the kitchen, the 6 bar stools placed around, you grab plates and set them around the chairs, grabbing the same amount of cups and placing them by the plates.

"breakfast!" wilbur yells and tubbo and karl walk in, sitting down, tommy walks in and gently touches your hand, silently telling you to follow him and sit by him. he sits beside tubbo and you sit by him, he grabs some bacon, scrambled eggs and waffles, putting some butter and syrup on top.

you grab the same plate as him at start eating, by now everyone is around the island and niki is sitting by you, everyone is eating in silence, quiet music playing in the background through a bluetooth speaker.

everyone soon finishes and you go and sit on the couch with tommy, "my stomach hurts so bad." you say and he laughs, agreeing with you. "mine too, i feel like i could explode." he replies and you look over at him, his posture slouching like always.

karl walks downstairs and quickly says, "ready." everyone stands up except for you, you'd rather die than go on this hike on a full stomach, "wilbur please, let me stay and sleep." you bed and he laughs at you, "absolutely not, you have to at least try."

tommy pulls you up from the couch by your hands and you fall back onto it, not wanting to have to go, he pulls you up again, rolling his eyes. "come on." he laughs at you while everyone is walking out to wilburs car.

a/n

WOAH GUYS 3K READS?!?

you guys are crazy :)

upload schedule starts monday next week

i love you! <3

xx