chapter 18

you and allen were right by the cafe he works at, you've been talking with him for the past hour and you've learned a lot about him. "why do your parents own a cafe?" you ask him and he looks over at you, taking small strides with his roller skates to make sure you can keep up.

"my grandparents owned it, i don't know why they had it, i never asked them before they died." he says, looking forward and focusing on pushing his legs in front of him. you skate in comfortable silence, feeling the fall air nipping on your arms, you slightly shiver, and allen looks over at you.

"are you cold? he asks and you shake your head, not wanting him to worry about it, he stops in his place, gently grabbing your arm, and pulling you to him, "you're cold, your arms have goosebumps all over them, "wear this." he says while taking the crew neck sweater off and handing it to you, all the has on is a cream colored polo.

you slip the crew neck over your head, looking down at the design on it, a little embroidered crescent moon on the right breast where a pocket would be on a normal shirt. you start skating again and he follows along, not taking long for him to catch up. "you know, i was really nervous to hang out with you." he confesses and you look over at him, still moving along.

"why?" you ask him and he looks over at you, his dark brown eyes meeting yours. "because, i normally wouldn't go hang out with a girl, especially one i just met, i can tell you're special, there's something different with you than anybody else." he says, looking back forward to where he's skating.

"you don't have to be nervous around me, it's not like you'll ever see me again after these 2 weeks." you say, looking at the british buildings you remember from this morning. you look over at him, a slight frown on his face.

"i didn't really think about that." he says, still frowning, "don't be sad about it, i still have 12 days, and we can take pictures right now so you can remember." you say, smiling at him. right as soon as you say that, a girl walks up to you and allen, a big smile on her face, you recognize her from the cafe this morning.

y/n? i see you again?" he asks, smiling at you. "anne? i can't seem to remember it, i am so bad with names." you say, giving her an apologetic smile. "thats my name, who are you here with?" she asks, looking over at allen, her eyes widening. "oh my god you were the guy from the cafe, the waiter." she gasps, looking at allen.

he smiles at her, looking down at his feet an than yours, "yeah, that's allen, were roller skating." you say, pointing at allen. she smiles a warm gentle smile, "can i get a picture with you?" she asks and you nod your head. she pulls out her phone and hands it to allen, he takes a picture of you and anne.

"i was wondering if maybe you could take a few pictures of us?" you ask and she nod, you hand her your phone, opening the camera app. you stand by allen, she snaps a bunch of pictures of you and allen. she hands you back your phone and you look at a few of the pictures, smiling at how good they are.

"these are amazing, thank you anne." you say, smiling at her and she smiles back, "i'm really into photography, and your phone camera is really nice.". you keep scrolling through the pictures, finding some good ones to post. "it was good to see you." you say, looking at her and she does a quick nod, walking off to what looks like her friend group.

"you know her?" he asks and you shake your head, "not really, no. i met her this morning, she took a picture with the group with us in the cafe." you say, starting to skate again, aswell does he. "what's your instagram?" he asks, grabbing his phone out of his cargo pants.

"y/n." you respond, he opens instagram, typing it in the search bar, and clicking on your account,"80k?!" he asks and you laugh at him, "yeah, that's what i get for being friends with popular people." you respond, grabbing your phone and clicking your notifications and following back allen.

"how did you meet all those streamers?" he asks, "my mom is friends with scott's mom and i would always hang out with scott when i was little and we've always stayed pretty good friends so i play among us with him whenever i get the chance." you say, looking at him.

"i recognized some of them in the cafe but i'm not going to say hi." he replies, looking at you, you nod your head checking your watch, 7:42. "i think we should get going back, it's getting late." you say and he nods, "i'll beat you there." he responds, running with his roller skates and you catch up to him no problem. "sure you will."

a/n

you guys are crazy!!

1.2k reads?! 

i honking love you guys <3

xx