Chapter 17

After all the battle with Vivian and Jenna, it became less calm than the usual. Now Vivian and Jenna are both friends. Will she join the battle with Jenna or not?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After being friends with Vivian, Jenna started getting dizzy during every of her classes and even the teachers realized something was wrong.

One of the teachers said, "Are you okay, Jenna? Do you need to go to the infirmary?"

Jenna shakes her head, but then she fell to the ground.

Just the next few hours, Xing was next to Jenna. The nurse said, "She's been using too much energy for the next tournaments. And her blood is also decreasing. Xing, would you mind taking care of her for the next few days? I would write a note for your classes."

Xing nodded.

Professor Samuel looked at Jenna deep depressing. He said, "How long does she have to stay at the infirmary?"

The nurse said, "About 3 days and she have to rest at her dorm which means no tournaments for her no more. And no more practices because it would affect her more. Even like witches come near her just let Xing handle it."

Jenna opened one of her eyes and whispers quietly, "Where am I?"

Both stared at her and said, "You are at infirmary. You have stay here for 3 days until you go back to your dorm to rest more."

Xing looked worried about Jenna's health.

Jenna sees Xing worried. She said, "Don't worry, Xing. I'll be fine in about a week and I'll make up the work for all of my classes."

Professor Samuel said, "No you won't because the battle of the witches are going to come soon, so don't need to focus on your work. And graduation is almost near too." He smiled.

Xing gave her a kiss on the forehead and Jenna deeply touches his cheeks.

Jenna was crying and saying, "I'll be retiring from this school and finish up my college back on Earth. I'll come visit if I have enough time to even say hi to any of you guys." She laughs quietly.

Xing was about to cry, but he held back his tears.

Professor Samuel said, "I'll be working here for another 10 years and assigned Xing to be the next Professor."

Xing was shocked at that moment. He said, "Are you sure, sir? You aren't going to make Jenna the professor instead of me."

Jenna shakes her head. She said, "I have college on Earth, Xing. But I'll come back and see what I can do."

The nurse said, "Let's take your blood test now."

While the nurse is testing her blood, they both saw her blood increased. But she still feels weak and tired from all the practices.

Xing was happy and said, "You can make it, Jenna. I know you can. Come by to visit my dorm and I can take care of you or I should come by."

Jenna smiled and went to take a nap for the next 24 hours.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Will Jenna survive until the final battle with the witches and also graduate the school? Will she also make it on time to make sure back on Earth she will be in college instead of a magic school?

*Jenna is tough and feisty. She's a hardworking person. You'll never know what will happen right after this chapter ends.*

There might be a Part 2 to this story.  I'm not very sure. Well stay tuned for Chapter 18.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆