Chapter 20

So the magic council and the witches academy are working together now to defeat the wizards academy. And now they want revenge on both Xing and Jenna for destroying their plans.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In the middle of the day, the wizards gather around for their first round of battle from the witches and the magic council.

Apparently, Jenna couldn't make it since she is the main character of all this.

Professor Samuel said, "If you want to graduate, start preparing yourself into the REAL BATTLEFIELD everyone. Now the seniors will watch you as well as I will see how you will be doing. Let the battle begin into our eyes."

The witches appeared into their eyes and casted lightening bolt at the fifth class wizards.

They backed up and bring out the light to pushed them back.

Jenna watched them closely as well as Kazuto interrupted her moment.

She said, "What do you want from me, Kazuto?"

Kazuto flipped his hair and stared at her eyes.

Xing came running and casted darkness waves at him.

"Why was he here for, Jenna? Xing pants.

"He came to attack me while I was watching closely on the young wizards." Jenna looked at him weirdly.

Xing looked at her and she seems to feel sad about not helping out the other wizards.

"I wish I could only help out the other wizards, but Professor Samuel doesn't knows what he is doing." She said awkwardly.

Xing hugged her from behind and Jenna let him go and she starts walking out of her dorm.

She transformed and she found the magic council standing in front and behind her.

She fought them until Kazuto is down forever.

"You guys suck at fighting against me, you know. You all are weaklings."

Kazuto filled in and Jenna defended herself with a sword and all of Kazuto's members failed on defeating Jenna.

Jenna also defeated Kazuto right in front of Xing's face.

Xing stared at her meanly and she walked away from him.

"Why are you walking away from me, Jenna?"

She sighed.

"You don't know what will happen to everyone. So I might as well take a step outside to help everyone."

She walked outside and she saw most of the wizards on the ground were hurt.

She flew up and saw many witches surrounding her.

"BODY LINKING MAGIC: Flaming Icicles Global Warming."

All of the witches fell to the ground and Wizards Academy won Round 1.

Jenna flew down to the ground and everyone was glad that she was back to normal.

"If they have a second round, be ready to get training for 24/7. Nonstopping training."

She glared at everyone especially the Professor's.

She flew to the witches academy and make an entrance for them.

The witches and the magic council found a message from Jenna.

"Second round begins tomorrow for our payback on you guys. If you like to have a second round on us, feel free. You will be beaten by the second we get you and be sent to the dungeons. So either way if you want to win come up with better witches and better wizards."

Jenna flew back down to the wizards academy and starts beginning to train for the second round.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry for the late update. I was busy with school work and now I finally finished it. Find a place to read this and I will have the cast members on here by next week. Five more chapters to go.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆