Chapter 8

So from what we know is that between Jenna and Jason they both became friends after the battle was finished. This time the battle is beginning.

Wizards Academy vs. Wizards High

Let's find out what happens to every wizards.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Just as both Professor sat down and watch both schools fight for their dreams.

Jenna finally had her chance to beat those weaklings that she heard from her mother.

A second class wizard stood up against Jenna and she said, "Finally found you, Jenna. Time to battle fifth class wizard." Looks at her intensely.

They both stared at each other and they both fought until one of them drops.

But then the second class wizard casted a spirit out and Jenna was shocked that a celestial spirit came out.

Jenna saw Aquarius and she knew what to do. She also unlocked the key called "Scorpio." Aquarius was flattered and left. Then Jenna sliced the second class wizard in half and she won.

Their scores for Wizards academy is still 20 out of 20 people. As for Wizards High, 18 out of 20 people.

Just then, Jason fought the first class wizard as Jenna was there to help him.

Jason casted Molding Magic and for Jenna took her rare sword to put him down into the ground to face his harassment.

Both Jason and Jenna won. The scores are now 20 out of 20 and 16 out of 20.

Profess Fernand was disappointed by what they have done to the first class wizard.

Just in a few minutes, Jenna was surrounded by wizards.

She fought her best and she casted the Earthquake Thunder Drop to make everyone fly away and die.

And Jenna won again. Once Jason saw her fight, he was impressed by her actions.

Wizards Academy has 20 out of 20 and Wizards High has 11 out of 20.

Just from the final battle, Jason and Jenna helped each other fight as for him he fought as best as he could, but he failed.

Jenna was the best competitor. She somehow ended up a few class wizards left. And she sliced them into 10 combos of times until they all drop to the ground. As for that Jenna won and Wizards Academy won the battle, but as for Wizards High they had lost against them.

They won the golden trophy as for Jenna was starting to feel weak, but she healed herself.

Everyone cheered for Wizards Academy and they all had a party night.

That night at the party both school enjoyed themselves.

As for Jenna, she stayed in her room for about one year and studied more magic spells.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The battle was probably frightening wasn't it you guys. Wow, this was a flashback for Jenna's memories. But it will go back to the normal story for chapter 9.

Chapter 9 will be about finding a way to destroy the witches and kill them for sure until every witches has been taken down for good.

Have fun reading chapter 8 bye.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆