Chapter 19

According to what happen, Jenna was being surrounded by the witches. In order for Jenna to get better, Xing has to level himself up to make medicine for his first time for Jenna. Let's see how it goes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Xing has been having trouble for the past few days to get medicine for Jenna.

As soon as possible, Professor Elizabeth said, "Read carefully on what medicine you're putting for Jenna.  If you poison her, chaos could happen. So I suggest you try this bottle and I'm only giving you a hint." She outsmart Xing in giving her a fake bottle that doesn't contains any medicine.

He realized it was a fake bottle and he didn't care. He grabbed the collection of medicine to cure Jenna.

One of the witches tries to snuck in, while Xing was Makin medicine for Jenna. She snuck in and Xing grabbed her arm and cuff her  to the Professor's office.

He saod, "You've been a troublemaker for coming in here, you know that you little witch."

Professor Samuel said, "I got this. I'll send this to the magic council."

Xing was fierce when he heard magic council.

The witch even saw him being flustered when he heard the Professor said the magic council.

They both went to the magic council to report this to Witches Academy.

Their master which is Marcus  apologize for what happened for sending a student to Professor Samuel's academy.

But then later in the night, the magic council came to the Witches Academy to help them destroy Jenna.

They said, "In order to defeat Jenna, you have to control Xing for awhile. And if you don't do that, we will force you to close down this school."

The master was flustered and didn't what to do in order to make his move.

He said, "How am I suppose to control Xing? I've tried so much times to control him, but nothing worked on him. Even that day when he saw Jenna, he was blessed her skills."

The magic council laughs in laughter. They said, "That's because you're one step behind of Jenna. You silly people don't know when to think ahead of others."

The witches stood up and said, "What can we do to defeat Jenna?"

Kazuto said, "It isn't an easy choice to just defeat Jenna at once. You have to think ahead of them. Plan it out and maybe one day you can defeat her."

Xing stayed invisible to hear their conversation. He even heard everything including the magic council. He recorded their conversation and left.

Hen he got back, he was surrounded by wizards. Professor Samuel said, "Where were you going in the middle of the night?"

Xing looks around and said, "Can I go to your office and talk to you immediately? It's urgent."

They went to his office and gave him the recorded clues for the battle.

Professor Samuel said, "I couldn't believe this, but I think you aren't telling the truth. I think this is fake."

Xing was confused.  He said, "I snuck out to the witches academy to find out what's going on with the magic council. And you still don't believe me."

In a few minutes, he saw Professor Samuel holding a controller to control himself. Xing snatches the controller and turn off the controlling. He said, "Nice try, Kazuto."

The magic council looked into the crystal ball and breaks it in half. Kazuto was mad and said, "This is war people. We will gather as much people to destroy all the wizards. We will be training for this session. If you lose this battle, I will make life like them."

The master and the witches were shocked and they shake their heads.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Somewhat long today. But the battle still continues, so make sure you read it. Thank you all. Stay tune for Chapter 20.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆