Chapter 22

So the headmaster of the witches academy surrender and so as the magic council had surrendered. And Jenna and Xing got accepted as Professors for their next semester. So find out what is going to happen next.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jenna woke up right in the middle of the afternoon. She got up and saw Xing right In her face.

"What are you doing in my room?"

Xing smiled. "Rise and shine, Professor Jenna. Don't forget, you're a student and a professor."

Jenna smashed his face with the pillow.

~Jenna finished getting ready~

Jenna got out of her dorm with Xing.

Both went to Professor Samuel's office to greet the new year 2 more weeks left.

"Good afternoon, Jenna and Xing. Time to set your experience to the students that you will be teaching within 2 more weeks."

Jenna walked backwards and she stepped on the new students right behind her.

"Sorry, my bad."

Xing was shocked. "Are you Wesley Hikaru?"

He nodded his head before he walked by him and pat his shoulder.

Professor Samuel said, "Don't worry, Xing. He isn't a professor yet. You two will be training these 10 trainee students before the new semester starts. They don't know anything about a single wizard rule. So I wanted you two to help out these trainees."

Jenna tries to memorize their names.

"Wesley Hikaru, Heather Trainer, Anne Hathaway, Ryder Whitner, Rena Denver,  Callie Johnson, Janny Light,  Johnny Dave, Fernando Valley, Texas Saint."

Xing was confused of the last name.

"Texas Saint?!"

He raised his hand shyly.

"Janny Light is also a weird name, but we will try to handle it."

▪The trainees started to train before the next semester. On the otherhand, Jenna gave her special training to the boys▪

Everyone was stressed out by Jenna's training.

"To be honest, if you don't work hard this might be an end for you all. Work hard for the new semester. We will start training more tonight."

Everyone walked up to Xing. "Please sign your autograph."

Jenna chuckles.

"We don't know you, sorry."

Jenna walks away.

Suddenly, a monster appeared to be a S-class monster.

Xing finished signing as Jenna dragged him towards the monster in front of the face.

"Let Xing fight this one. He is better than you."

Xing was confused. He always thought that Jenna was the strongest of them all, but now the trainees love Xing the most.

Xing tries to distract it,  but he failed.

"Don't give up. Stand up and fight the monster. Girls like her(Jenna) can't handle a monster this big."

Jenna got more irritated and she unleashed a sword out.

Professor Samuel said, "What are you guys talking about?"

Everyone turned at Professor Samuel.

"That girl(Jenna) don't know how to fight. Xing is the best of all."

Professor Samuel was confused. "You mean that girl(Jenna). She's isn't that bad you guys. Just watch her fight. Have you guys heard of the legendary wizard? Maybe you might see her one day."

Jenna sliced the monster into 5 combos. She casted the seven stars, "Grand Chairot." And she used her rare sword to slice in half of the monster.

Everyone was impressed that they thought she couldn't do anything.

Xing was relieved. "Thanks for the help."

Jenna walked away.

Everyone was flattered by her actions.

Wesley said, "We thought you couldn't fight, so we kept on cheering on Xing instead of you. How do you become so strong like Xing? What class wizard are you? We know Xing is in 1st class wizard, but we never heard a girl like you could defeat a S-class monster like that."

Jenna got annoyed and just walked away.

Xing looked at her walking away. "Have you guys heard of the legendary wizard in this school before?"

Heather nodded silently.

"She was always wearing a vest with nice clothing and a black cape so no one sees her face. Don't you think that the legendary wizard might be her?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hehehehehe. I won't say anything, but Jenna is the legendary wizard. Xing knew it was Jenna all along, but the students don't. So I did Chapter 22 today because because I had a lot of free time to do it.

Chapter 23 will be uploaded by this week on Wednesday or Friday. Stay tune and enjoy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆