Chapter 7

So we know about Jenna's childhood. Now we need to know is Jenna and Jason battling each other to see whose rank will go up.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Just in the middle of November, where the battle had begun for Jenna and Jason. For whom will the battle and make their ranks go up.

Jason said, "Well it is about time you know. I have been waiting for this, Jenna." He grins.

Jenna stood there without spoken words to him.

She said, "Bring it on, third class wizard." She looked down and started in position.

They both fought together ever since the battles never ended together as one.

Jason casted the Molding Magic. He said, "Ice Make Canon." He smiled and shoots.

Jenna dodges as she uses her sword to slice that canon in half. She said, "Not bad for a third class wizard like you."

She casted a thunder spell. And said, "Lightning Thunder Blast Earthquake." As the audience was impressed by Jenna's magic.

Jason almost fell to the ground, but just then he took out his sword and sliced her clothes.

Jenna quickly changed her clothes as she stared at Jason and took her rare sword and sliced him into 5 combos of times.

Jason dropped to the ground and everyone cheered for Jenna.

Jenna couldn't have done it by herself without Professor Samuel's help.

Jason laid down on the ground as Jenna healed his wounds away.

Jason said, "Why are you helping me? You area fifth class and I'm a third class. Get away from me." He smacked Jenna's hands.

Jenna said, "So you rather die here on your own. I'm only helping you to heal your wounds, idiot. Next time do better instead of being embarrassed by a fifth class wizard you moron." She stood up and walked back inside to the lobby room.

As everyone gathered around at the lobby room, they saw Jenna as they all hugged her for winning her rank up.

Everyone cheered her and that night Jenna saw Jason being punished by Professor Samuel.

She hid by the curtain and saw them both talking.

Professor Samuel left and Jason was about to burst into tears.

Jenna walked towards him as she saw him crying. She gave him a napkin to cover his tears.

Jason said, "No thanks. Leave me alone." He said.

Jenna helps him get up and gave him a warm hug.

Jason was confused and said, "Let go of me." He blushes.

Jenna hugged him tightly. She said, "Never. I think I made a new friend." She smiles.

She gave her the special stone to heal himself during battles.

He saw the stone and was about to burst into tears.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Gladly, I'm done with chapter 7. I'm sorry sorry if you guys burst into tears because u didn't mean to.

As for now, they both are friends. Chapter 8 will be about the finals from fifth class to first class wizards.

Whoever wins for each battle gets their rank up higher than anyone else.

They will be fighting against another wizard school called, "Wizard High." As for that school, they only have one first class wizard.

Good luck and see you in chapter 8.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆