Chapter 25

So wizards academy won the final battle, and they decided to visit Jenna in the human world. So find out who Jenna really is as a human.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When every other wizards arrived to the human world, Professor Elizabeth assigned the young trainees to live with Jenna. And the other lives at a hotel with Professor Samuel and Professor Peter.

"Hope you enjoy everyone. I have a huge schedule right up. So I'll let Professor Elizabeth and Professor Samuel handle this. Good luck everyone."

Everyone stared at Jenna running as a quick as possible.

"So what do we do now? Could we still train in the human world or we can't?" Heather recommend.

Professor Elizabeth gives a map to everyone. "This is the location to Jenna's work. If you like to see her, I'll have her limo ready to let you guys go first."

Everyone was confused. "What's a limo?"

Heather chuckles. "It's kind of like a car, but it's more fancier than any other cars right."

Kevin came up and waved at Professor Samuel. "Long time no see, Professor Samuel. You here for a week or so."

Everyone was drooling over Kevin's coolness.

That's when Christine and Oscar arrived also. "Hey Kevin. We have to go. Jenna can't wait for us much longer."

Everyone was shocked. "Did you say Jenna?"

All three of them modes their heads.

Professor Samuel also mentioned. "Jenna is also a celebrity in the human world. And they are her members called, "forever young", only if you're interested in music."

Kevin gave out 20 tickets for the concert, and Christine gave out 20 extra tickets for their comeback concert. "Have fun you all. Come join and you will know more about Jenna."

Heather touched Kevin's hand. "Thank you so much. We all will enjoy it. We will see you at the backstage."

When the concert was going to begin, forever young came out first and screamed out hello new york. "Hey NYC. How you doing? Hope you like this new song we wrote for you all. Enjoy!"

After listening to their new song, even the wizards felt a sense of a monster somewhere in the middle of a bridge close to the stadium. Since then, Jenna sense a tsunami coming straight so she casted a high level sheild. "You guys. Let's stop the tsunami before any other people get hurt."

Forever young headed out as quick as possible. Heather saw them running very serious and they think Jenna knows about the tsunami.

"Let's transform you guys." Jenna replied.

Forever young transformed and they did a body linking magic to stop the tsunami and they did. After that, they returned into human forms and ran backstage for their final song.

Until then, Heather saw their fight on tsunami and the sheild was still on.

However the concert was over, and Jenna headed back to the studio and she ended up meeting the trainees. "Oh hey you guys. How you guys find me here?"

Heather looks at Jenna suspiciously. "You didn't tell us that forever young was fully wizards."

Jenna sighed. "Should have told, but didn't want to ruin it. Oh well. Christine, Kevin and Oscar are way beyond your levels. Do you ever think they will join a school while they pretended to be humans here to finish up their jobs? I suspect that the most from you guys. I also do the same. As a wizard or human it doesn't matters, still my job to save everyone. So if you don't mind, I like to practice my dance moves for another concert tonight."

Heather saw her walked away as for the trainees, they all went to Professor Samuel's hotel to ask forever young.

Professor Samuel looked at them weirdly. "Oh so you guys saw. Sorry for keeping this big secret, but you see Kevin, Christine and Oscar use to be at Wizards Academy before they headed off here to work as popstars and become popular. Until then, that day when Jenna joined they were impressed by her skills so they decided to join together ad a group and start to work together. Tonight another conxert, so I suggest you should rest well and just relax before we go back and Jenna treating all of us for dinner."

Heather laughs and thought he was joking. "She can't pay that much money. She's not rich."

Professor Samuel spoked. "Yes she is. Her house is way expensive than this hotel. That's why you guys are living in a luxury house. You guys just never seen tell outside of it because she doesn't wants you guys to drool over and be like total idiots. So I suggest not telling you guys, but just enjoy the week okay. We have 3 more days till we go back and apply more new students."

Heather understood his explanation. "Okay then. See you tonight."

At 8PM, forever young did another perfect performance and then it was dinner time and they ate 2 plates of lobsters and many desserts and many other amazing foods.

"They look delicious. Let's eat everyone." Heather smiled.

Everyone finished eating and Jenna drove back with the trainees and she parked her car in the garage. When they got off, Heather and the rest were shocked by her house and was going to faint.

"Jenna this is way too huge. How do you pay the bills like this?" Wesley asked.

Jenna chuckles. "The whole family is rich. Not just me."

Everyone laughed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Enjoy your last moments of this last chapter. I may or may not do an extension of this story, but I will try to upload it here.

And I will also upload the new students for this completed story for you guys.

Hope you enjoy the last chapter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆