Chapter 6

So we know about Professor Elizabeth's past life. And now it's time for Jenna's childhood time. Who knows anything about her life? Could we learn something about Jenna's secret or not? Find out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In just a few hours before morning, Jenna woke up at 4:30 am and she went outside to train herself to be an average wizard like everyone else.

All she knew was that no one had reached to 2nd nor 3rd class wizard yet.

She decided to take extra classes for her training and she did.

Just when Professor Samuel opened the top window, he saw Jenna training herself for the finals in 2 weeks.

He said, "Jenna, need anything to suit you." He said as he smiles.

She saw him and waves. She said, "No, but thanks anyways. Maybe tomorrow, Professor." She said with a smile.

Just as little Jenna practices everyday, she always makes mistakes on the top magic in the whole entire academy.

Just one day, she used the top magic and almost explode the whole city.

Just when the finals are in results, Jenna had to battle with the top student Jason Valendar and that's when she used the magic. She casted it and made Jason freak out and she exploded the whole battlefield.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Now I'm sorry that it seems short, but I'm going to do chapter 7 today. So wait patiently and I will be able to do anything for you all.

This story will end only about 25 chapters so couldn't wait to finish the other story.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆