Chapter 24

So the trainees realized Jenna was the legendary wizard and she was there the  whole time as their professor. Find out in their final battle to see who wins the biggest trophy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Finally when the real competition had come, Jenna was prepared for her final battle before she heads off with Xing.

"Let's defeat every other wizards and any other magical creatures, Jenna." Xing held her hands nervously.

Jenna felt his sweat. "Don't be too nervous. That will be bad for your personality. But it is the final battle. It's all over the wizards world."

Xing cried on Jenna's shoulder before they both entered the stadium.

They both entered proudly.

All the members for every schools had joined and gives a glance to Jenna and Xing.

Both held their respective looks from the other students.

"Begin the battle." Professor Samuel requested.

Jenna gave a head start on the fairies. She sliced them all into combos.

Xing just stood there. He was surrounded by the magic council.

"Been a long time, boy." Wilson and Yuuki respond.

Wilson made his first attack on Xing's defense and he backed out. Yuuki made her first combo and Jenna sliced her from behind.

"Can't leave you dead? You're my partner." Jenna smiled.

Xing gladly casted darkness waves to Yuuki and Wilson.

Jenna defeated Irvine and May within thirty seconds after they both tried to cut down on her.

But then a vampire guild joined. "Here's our chance you guys." Tyler and Victor evil laughs.

Jenna and Xing stared at them specifically designed to cast a body link magic together.

The vampires watched them closely.

Jenna and Xing casted the spell called, "Darkness Souls of Death."

The vampires immediately felt a heartbeat giving them back deep memories on how they activated the spells on their own.

Jenna and Xing wiped out the vampires together and the vampires had lost the final battle.

"Congratulations, Jenna and Xing for winning the final battle." Professor Samuel spoked.

Jenna and Xing appeared to let go of each other and waved at the audiences.

"We are glad to work together again for the next semester." Jenna and Xing requested themselves.

They achieved the golden trophy of the whole universe.

After the battle, they decided to celebrate after winning the final battle.

Jenna packed her things and teleported home before she comes back to the celebration.

Xing packed up and wore his tuxedo and walked out the door.

"Having a splendid celebration everyone." Professor Samuel replied to Xing.

Xing smiled. He gave a hug to every girl.

Jenna walked in and Xing dropped his glass of wine.

"Clean your mouth, golden Xing." Jenna chuckles and flips her hair.

Xing looks in the mirror. "Oh crap." He wipes himself with a clean napkin.

Until then, he grabbed her waist and somebody turned around and said, "I'm not Jenna. She's right there."

Xing mistaken himself and he was dragged into a room.

Jenna chuckles when she dragged him and he fell instantly.

"Ouchy. Nice one, Jenna. Trying to hide from me. Shouldn't we announce our relationship?" Xing flattered.

Jenna nodded, but she held his arm. "Let's go out like this formally." She laughed.

Professor Samuel announced. "Hello everyone. Jenna and Xing have an announcement for you."

Jenna and Xing walked up together. Jenna spoked out first. "This is probably big news for you, but me and Xing have been dating since he joined this academy. And since we are staying in this school, we decided to have a vacation for the whole academy to the human world. You have hide your hidden wizard transformations off because humans will think you are real wizards. If you like, you could expose it. My advice is that you should stick to your closest friends or siblings together when you have fun in the human world. And yes you all get to see me in person. If you listen or watch the television or radio or any commercial in the human world, you might hear my name. Also, I'm a celebrity at the human world. So if you find me ask me anything. So hope you enjoy it. We will be staying there for one or two weeks depending on how busy I am. So that's about it. Let's enjoy the celebration and we can settle the setup right after this." She smiled.

Everyone cheered. "I wonder how the human world looks like. I'm so happy for this."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wow. One more chapter to go. I'm so excited. Oh and the wizards will be in the human world for a week so when they get back, it will be the second part of this or an extension chapter if you guys want me to.

Anyways, hope you enjoy and look forward for the last chapter of this story.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆