Chapter 10

After we saw, Peter the fifth class wizard barged into Xing's room without knocking the door. Who knows what will happen?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Starting day 2 for the new students, Peter ended up alone because he thought Jenna was alone and somewhat strong.

Xing came up the Peter as he drags him to Professor Samuel's office for an explanation.

When he had arrived, he looked down and apologized for what happened last night.

Jenna from behind said, "Next time, you should have just knock or else you have been suspended for this time, Peter." She looked at him seriously.

Peter was going to cry and he didn't even make a move.

Xing hugged him so he wouldn't cry for god sake. As Peter tried to let go he couldn't even push him away.

Jenna said, "If you want to battle, you have to sign up to every main events you can enter to beat him, Peter." She looked at him with an intense feeling.

Jenna walked out and left with the Professor, Peter, and Xing.

Peter suddenly remembered that Xing said I shouldn't mess with the first class wizards.

As Xing let go, he said, "Don't say a word anything about us two because things could get chaotic. Got it kid. If you want to train for the main events, I suggest you should train starting tomorrow with us two." He smiled and walked out the room.

Professor Samuel smiled at Peter and said, "They both are right. If I were you, you should just train with them so that you can get into many more main events." He grins and look out in the window.

Peter thought over and over about training and he decided to do it.

Even some sort of trial, Peter bumped into Xing. He saw him glared at his records and was about to rip it off.

Jenna passed by and said, "What's wrong, you boys? You guys okay with your records." She looked over to their records paper.

As she looked over she said, "Don't worry. You don't need to focus that hard. Just relax your mind and you can feel the relaxation." She smiled and walked to class.

Both boys watched her walked away and they both glared back.

Professor Samuel passed by and said, "GET TO CLASS, BOYS! He yelled at them.

Just when they got to class, they were assigned together to train for the battlefield.

They both glared as for Peter didn't know his own magic as for Xing started to defend himself.

He casted black waves and Peter fell down.

*Bell rings*

Jenna was waiting for Xing outside and she happen to bump into Peter.

Peter walked away from Jenna.

Xing said, "Don't worry he will get over it. I beat him during training for the battlefield." He looked at him run away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Would Peter stand up to Xing or not? We know that after being with both boys and mainly mostly about them for now.

Chapter 11 will be uploaded either on Wednesday or longer for sure.

I'm busy with school work so I won't be uploading much, thank you and enjoying reading.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆