Chapter 4

Now that you can tell that Xing quit Witches academy and joined the wizards. But one thing you might all want to know is why is Jenna leaving for a few days before the tournament. Well, find out what happens.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When Jenna walked out the door, she saw her mother waiting for her outside. As every student stood up and saw Professor Elizabeth, they got excited.

One student said, "Are you Professor Elizabeth?" Filled with excitement.

Jenna's mom said, "Yes, and we have to go. Professor Peter, take care of the students." Gives a glare look to his face.

Professor Peter was amazed by the legendary Professor. He started to get his attention and yelled at everyone saying, "EVERYONE TAKE A SEAT. THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE RIGHT HERE. GET BACK TO WORK AND CONCENTRATE ON THE SPELLS FOR THE BIG TOURNAMENT IN A FEW DAYS." His eyes are filled with anger.

Just a few minutes later, Professor Samuel came walking by and asked Professor Peter if he could lower down his voice. Professor Peter nodded as he left the classroom.

One of the students said, "How do you put this in a bottle using the spell?" She said.

Then everyone was dismissed for class. Jenna stopped by Professor Samuel's office and she saw Xing and she suggested jot to interrupt so she walked away, but somehow he realized and let the door open.

Professor Samuel said, "Come in Jenna and her mother." He smiled with good news.

Jenna came inside and wanted to say something. So she said, "Professor Samuel, since I will be away for a few days, can you move the tournament on one of the weekends. It would make our lives more easier for every student to train their spells on their weekdays in class and training sections." She replied with honesty.

Her mother spoke with a pleasant sound of trustworthy. She said, Give her a chance and everything would be back to the original format position." She spoke with loyalty and determination.

As for his worthy, Professor Samuel declined Jenna's request.

Jenna's mom said, "Why are you declining Jenna's request? I could still report this to the magic council, Professor Samuel." She talked with the grace of seriousness.

Professor Samuel said, "And who do you think you are, ma'am?" He gave Jenna's mom a horrified look and he reacted the same face every time.

Jenna's mom responded. She said,"It's been awhile, young boy. I'm Professor Elizabeth, mother of Jenna. If you disobey Jenna's reuqest, you might as well go to court with me." She said it with the words when she was a professor back then.

Professor Samuel was amazed and he never thought she would be still alive and a young age from now. He said,"Very well, but just once." He was astonished by Professor Elizabeth words of professions.

She was pleased with his reactions.

As for Xing, he was looking forward to the tournament, but after Jenna switched the day he was getting really noxious about this feeling.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You finally met Jenna's mom. Wait until you hear what she have done in the past. Chapter 5 would be about Professor ELIZABETH, Jenna's mom.

●Spolier: She was the best professor that Professor Samuel has been learned from.

I won't be doing this story for quite awhile so please bare with me. And I'm also doing another story, please read that too. Thank you and support me.