Chapter 16

Vivian against Jenna.  Who would win this competition?  Find out more in this chapter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Give it up already, Jenna. You know I'm the hottest girl in this school. How about this? We will have a fashion show here to see who wins and the judges will pick the winners." She grins evilly.

Jenna accepted her challenge.

"But just to tell you this I'm also a fashion designer." Jenna said.

"Whatever. I'll be choosing the judges and you need to be on your best." Vivian said.

Vivian chose her judges from Jason, Xing, and Professor Samuel.

Just to happened, the fashion show is about to start.

Vivian went up and to show her elegant silver dress. "Thank you, everyone."

The judges scored her a 100, 75, and 85.

Then, Jenna came up and show her long fancy red dress with her red lips with it. "Wow didn't expect Xing to actually come."

The judges score her a 95, 100, 99.

Vivian was getting irritated and reluctant.

Second round is a bikini contest.

Vivian show off her bikini with her flashy sun glasses.  "OH how sweet of you all. Thank you all."

Judges gave her a score with a 100, 92, and 98.

Jenna show off her surfing moves and her bikini skirt robe came off and throws it at Xing.

Judges gave her 98, 100, 99.

Final round is serving judges with desserts.

Vivian came up and gave her special dragon roll with some green tea.

The judges eat up and gave her a 87, 59, 0.

Vivian was astonished by the judges.

Jenna came up and gave out her favorite treats, mini cakes with toppings, and some urban tea for the last meal.

The judges reminded themselves as in they were at Paris back then.

The judges gives her a 100, 100, 100.

The judges announced the winner.

All 3 judges said, "Jenna wins for the fashion show contest."

"What are the scores? You can't just randomly choose one." Vivian said.

Professor Samuel said, "Vivian has 696 points as for Jenna has 891 points. Done."

Jenna has been crowned by Xing and cape and wand.

"Congratulations, Jenna." Xing said.

"Let's have a cooking contest." Vivian said.

Jenna was shocked that she wasn't finished yet.

"Enough already. No more contests. Jenna can't take it anymore." Xing yelled.

Jenna tries to calm him down. "It's okay. I could do more contests. Let's do this, Vivian."

They set up their tables and started cooking. The time limit is 30 minutes.

Just then, Vivian finished within 5 minutes as for Jenna wants to make her own dinner table for judges.

She gave the judges her own homemade cookies.

The judges said, "Wow. Great taste, but I think you are missing something." Professor Samuel said.

They score her a 92, 75, 97.

"Are you almost done, Jenna?" Jason replied.

Jenna was done before Vivian handed her meal.

She gave her special meal of her favorite dinner.

The judges were flattered by her meal.

They gave her a 100, 100, 100.

Second round is lunch food.

Jenna made her sandwich with some healthy ingredients in them.

As for Vivian,  her meal was always spectacular, but all of sudden she finished within 10 minutes.

She gave her meal with ice tea.

The judges almost threw up and said, "What did you make?" Jason asked.

Vivian looked away.

They gave her 69, 10, 45.

Jenna scoot over to the judges. She gave her healthy sandwich with a lemonade.

The judges gave her 95, 99, 100.

The third round is making your own breakfast meal.

Jenna made her breakfast with bacon, eggs, wheat bread, hot coffee and oatmeal with blueberries.

Then, she gave her meal to the judges.

The judges were amazed by her oatmeal.

They gave her 100, 100, 99.

Vivian gave her meal with some eggs on top with pancakes and some homemade juice.

The judges gave her a 100, 93, 100.

The scores for Vivian is 681. You went down 15 points.

The judges announced Jenna's score and Xing said, "Wow. 2 points up. 893. Congratulations, Jenna. You win this contest again."

Jenna was granted with a second crown and a beautiful long red dress.

Vivian was out of ideas.

Jenna said, "How about a real competition against Fairies vs. Wizards?"

They both changed their clothing and went to the battlefield.

Vivian said, "I SURRENDER. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME."

Jenna was getting relieved and she fainted.

The judges came in and sended Jenna to the infirmary for blood testing.

The doctor said, "Her blood is okay, but she just wasted a lot of energy from the contests."

The judges looked at Vivian and said, "Why? Tell us the reason."

Vivian said, "If only I compete her, I would stand up with my friends. But then she beat me and now I lost my friends. And I also wanted to be Xing's girlfriend, but it looks like he was taken. So I asked Jason to be. And he said yes." She looked away and walked back to her dorm.

Jenna woke up and saod, "I'll forgive you once, Vivian. But just tell the truth and don't cause us more trouble. Come to my dorm room. I want to give you something. A good luck charm." She left the infirmary and went to her dorm to get the good luck charm.

When Vivian walked in, she was surprised by her decoration.

Jenna handed her a good luck charm. "I've always use this. Keep this. This could be your sovereigns for your friends. And here's an autograph for your friends also. Good luck. I'll teleport you back to your school." She smiled.

Vivian went back to her school and saw her friends and said, "We missed you, Vivian. Oh my god. Is that a Jenna's autograph and her good luck charm. You are the best, Vivian." They all hugged her.

She looked back at Jenna and for thanking her to help her out.

Her friend said, "What are you doing,  Vivian?  Let's go." They grabbed her away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm glad that's over. Nine more chapters to go. I'm almost finish. Yay.

After I'm done with this, I'm going finish my third story.

Watch out for Chapter 17.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆