Chapter 12

So we know the finals are in  a few days and they had changed the rules for every magic schools to join the battle. Who knows who would lose the battle?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Before the finals, all schools collided the magic council and they entered famously.

The fairy college flew up amazingly with the magic council's faces. They were betrayal by their audiences.  They showed their postivities of their magic.

Just then, Wizards High interrupted them with their cool moves and they walked towards the magic council showing how strong they will take them all done.

The magic council were flustered by their talents, but they think they need more action into the finals coming up.

Lastly, the Wizards Academy came in very nicely and they decided to make their entrance a bit more fancy. They casted a spell with their swords and they said, "Cast Creativity of Battle." Everyone stared at them especially the magic council. They were pleased by their entrance and everyone cheered for Wizards Academy.

As everyone entered the battlefield, Professor Samuel and Professor Elizabeth announced the the rules for this battle for this year's championship.

He spoke and said, "This year rules will change a bit. The magic council had made a new rule to say that they can cast a high level spells during the battle. So I'm hoping all schools pass this final. If not, I will still cheer for you all." He finished talking.

Professor Elizabeth said, "I'm only here to say, DO YOUR BEST and don't fail your own ability of who you really are." She also finished with an enthusiastic voice.

All magic schools heard them splendidly.

The magic council whispers at each other saying, "Let's take out the weak people and then lastly take put the strong people." Kazuto said.

Jenna overheard their conversation. She whispered very quietly saying to their team mates, "You guys. Let's keep the magic council last. Okay. Peter, I expect you would do a wonderful job if you don't mess us around." She smiles at Peter.

The magic council introduced themselves to Wizards Academy's team maates.

They all said, "Nice to meet you all. I'm glad we will end this pretty soon." Kazuto spoken into murderous looks.

Another person from the magic council said, "You don't want to mess with us. We are a higher level than you. I wouldn't suspect only third class wizard would be in right, Kazuto." He laughs and walked away.

Yuuki from the magic council said, "Pardon my team mate. He didn't mean to say that, but all of us are basically first and second class wizards at the magic council best team mates. So be prepare." She walked away.

Raymond and Dave said, "Fility wizards think you can beat us. We will see about that." They evil smiled.

Hilary said, "Pardon us. We didn't mean to say those rude things to you. But if I were you, I suggest you should surrender before entering inside the battlefield." She also walked away quietly.

Kazuto face to face with Jenna saying, "Let's have a final battle, third class wizards." He evil laughs at Jenna.

Jenna was getting irritated by the magic council's team mates. She said, "We can't lose. We need to beat the shit out of them. Let's do this everyone." She clenched her teeth without any regrets holding within her.

Just then, the battle had begun and the Wizards Academy plan was to be calm and relaxed. Not making a move yet till they understand the possibility of knowing what they can attack the magic council.

All of the magic council sees the fairies, and they sliced them in half and they had lost with no magic left.

Professor Samuel announced saying, "Three fairies DOWN." He said it with enthusiasm.

Wizards High came against the magic council. They all attack and using their powerful swords and they cut down two of the magic council's team mates.

Professor Samuel said, "Hilary and Dave are DOWN." He was happy about that, but a bit disappointed in knowing what his students will do soon.

On the otherhand, Wizards Academy was still calm until that moment they opened their eyes and they ran to find an enemy to attack with.

Peter ended up with two fairies left and he attack them with his sword and the fairies had lost the battle.

Professor Elizabeth announced, "All of the fairies have been defeated. You did a great job, fairies." She grins.

Just then Xing ended up three students of Wizards High and he casted a spell saying, "Agua en la mineral." The spell has released a new level for Xing.

Professor Samuel said, "Wow, two of Wizards High's student has almost failed." He looks distant.

Stanley was shocked.

Jenna came flying and sliced Stanley in half and also attack his assistant.

Jenna said, "That's just left with the magic council. Be ready." She stared with her clenched teeth.

Professor Elizabeth said, "Wizards High has been defeated by Jenna." She was glad.

Both team has come to an end.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Who would win this battle?

Would it be the magic council or would it be Wizards Academy?

Comment below of which team you want them to win.

Especially if you are reading, if you think the magic council wins then mostly of the chapters would be about the magic council hard work of winning the championship. Or if you comment about Wizards Academy, everything would basically be always be about them. So suggest who should win?

You can message me or talk to me in person or comment below right here to tell me who should win.

I'm also glad that this chapter is also done today. So I'm also going to plan to finish Chapter 14 on Friday or Saturday since I want to get this book done before finishing the other one, too.

Please wait patiently if there is any news I will be telling you guys about.

Stay tuned for Chapter 13 and read more of books.

*The new book title will be updated to let you guys know by Monday. Enjoy reading it.*

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆