Chapter 15

Could Jenna possibly be able to handle herself in order for Vivian the most hottest girl in Wizards Academy? Or if Vivian surrenders she might be friends with Jenna?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wednesday, 2/23/2020

Vivian went to the nightclub and was caught by Professor Samuel.

He said, "I know you are a human. If you are wizard, don't fight with my students. They are precious to me." He was irritated and left.

Vivian got mad and she knew who told him she was in the nightclub at night.

Next morning, Vivian was walking towards the girl who she had fought with and grabbed her cape and said, "Are you the one to get Professor Samuel to come down to the nightclub yesterday? Answer me." She was angry.

Jenna said, "Yes. But everyone knows you are human. So no point in saying it out loud in front of everyone." She walked to class.

Vivian said, "I'm not human, I'm a fairy." She cries.

Jenna still walks away and she saw with her eyes and saw his wings being hidden.

Vivian asked, "Can you ask Xing for me about something? I want him as my boyfriend because I need to prove my friends that I have a boyfriend. If not, I'm expelled by my stupid friends." She cries.

Jenna responded and said, "Sorry. I can't.  Even if I ask he would be asking me questions. Sorry. You can trying asking Jason. He is a 3rd class wizard. The best student in this school." She tries to smile.

Vivian said, "Jason? As in Jason Valendar. He's in this school." She was shocked.

Jenna nodded and said, "He's at the training field and that's at the basement." She walked away.

Vivian thought it could be her chance to kiss Jason.

Jason walked by Vivian and he was caught by the girl.

He said, "Can I help you?"

Vivian said, "Yes, can you be my boyfriend? Please." She starts to cry.

Jason said, "Sure." He looks around and suddenly saw Professor Samuel.

Vivian teleported with Jason to his dorm room.

Jason said, "Why are we at my room? You said only to be your boyfriend, right? Wait aren't you Vivian the most hottest girl in Wizards Academy?" He replied.

She said, "Yes I am." She looks away.

But then later on, Xing knocked on the door.

Jason told Vivian to hide.

He opened the door and saw the fairy girl with Jason.

He said, "Jason, why are you with the fairy girl? She's our enemy." He glared at him.

Jason was confused and said, "You're making things up."

Jenna walked right in and saod, "She is a fairy and if you don't believe us, we could go to the fairy college right now." She smiled.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Stayed tuned for Chapter 16.

Vivian may be the hottest girl in fairy college, but the only thing she doesn't have a boyfriend to tell her friends about it, so she went to wizards academy to sign up and find a boy she likes.

More information about Vivian on the next chapter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆