Chapter 18

According to what happen to Jenna, it seems like she couldn't attend the battle of witches.

What could Jenna do for a whole week at her dorm resting while she can't do anything else beside thinking about graduation?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

During that night, the witches came and attack Jenna all at once, but then Xing walked by her room and saw the witches surrounding her.

He barged in and said, "Darkest waves."

The witches disappeared and saw Jenna lying on the ground.

Xing carried her towards her bed. He puts the blanket over her and said, "Get some rest and I'll protect you from now on." He smiles.

Jenna quietly said, "Xing, don't leave me. I-I l-love y-you."

Xing chuckles himself.

Professor Elizabeth said, "Maybe grab a towel and wet it and dry it off on her forehead. If you want her to feel better, I suggest you should make medicine out of nagic. Good Luck." She walked out towards the fern plant.

Jenna woke up and saw Xing trying to find the right potion for the medicine.

She said, "Trying to find the right medicine for me, Xing. It would be hard to read the words for each jars." She laughs and coughs.

Xing was startled. He said, "You awake. Yeah kind of having trouble reading these letters."

Jenna chuckles. She said, "You can use the translator if you're lost in the letters."

Jenna got off the bed and feels uneasy in her body. She said, "Why does my body feel like a human body? What happened to my magic?"

Xing was confused, but then he thought of the crystal and knew what Jenna was saying. He said, "I know what happened. The witches took your powers and use it for the final battle. I think they only took the strongest magic of all. The Body Link Magic was the one you casted it, right?"

Jenna nodded. "But then my body feels weird. It feels like that crystal just healed me."

Xing was getting more confusion. He said, "It was suppose to be purple crystal. Do you have any information about a purple crystal, Jenna?"

Jenna looks around for a book called Crystal. She uses her book searcher and saod, "A book about Crystal."

Xing was shocked and saw a book coming out from the top shelf. He reads the information and said, "The purple crystal only takes away your strongest magic of all that you've casted for the past few days. So I was right then. They might use it to surround the school unless only one person can return it to normal." He was getting suspicious.

Jenna smiles. "I didn't want to use it in the first place. So want to eat something before you search my whole entire collection."

Xing shakes his head, but his tummy was grumbling very loud.

Jenna laughs. "It's okay. I'll get you a snack."

She starts making sweet snacks and drinks and he felt weak and pushes her herself into more force.

Xing tries to find the right potion for the medicine for Jenna to eat.

Jenna finished her snacks and lay it down on the table.

Xing grabbed her sleeves and says, "I'll protect you no matter what happens to you sweety." He cries into deep tears.

Jenna turned around and smiles at him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Would Xing succeed making the medicine for Jenna or will he just protect her from getting injured and just not be harmed by the witches anymore?

Well, there's still a battle going on with the witches and I hope you catch reading this because the ending will be amazing. Oops, I spoiled the ending for you guys.

Have fun reading. Stay tuned for Chapter 19.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆